Cadillac Deville The flagship luxury car, offering the class with which the Cadillac has been associated, for decades

Just Got Back from Dealership Service...Translation Assistance Requested

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 11:41 AM
Default Just Got Back from Dealership Service...Translation Assistance Requested

I just got my 1999 Deville back from the local Cadillac dealership where I had them hook up the computer and give me a full diagnosis of what is wrong. Below is what they came back with. Any thoughts on what all this means, what are things I can do on my own (I change my own oil and the most extensive repair I've done is change a clutch slave cylinder), what should be considered a priority repair, etc, would be most grateful. I know the car is 12 years old and for the most part it runs great, but it does need some work.

Anyway, this is what I have:

CODES:
C1225
C1226
P0440
P0603

- Replace Evaporator Tube to gas tank
- Replace Oil Manifold
- Induction Service (throttle is sticking)
- Transmission Flush (dark)
- Brake Fluid Flush (dark)
- ABS/Traction Control system...they were unable to determine issue...told me to bring it back for a couple of days so they can go over it thoroughly and determine why "Serv Traction System" is appearing along with ABS and Traction Control lights.

There are a couple of other things I have to figure out on my own that they didn't diagnose, like the security system continually going off, the heater not working, and the horn not working.

Any help with the codes and their list of suggested repairs would be appreciated. If you were in my shoes, which repair would you tackle first?

Thank you!