Cadillac CTS The mid-sized sedan that has grown the popularity of the Cadillac brand with it's low price and sleek styling

Question about the 08 CTS Packages

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 08:27 PM
Default Question about the 08 CTS Packages

So im looking to order a new 08 Cadillac CTS through the Build your Own CTS option. I was looking through the options and packages and at first wanted the Navigation feature until i found out it is not supported or may be limited for the area I happen to live around so I've decided it isn't really worth the extra money to put on in my case. Anyways my question is this; I still want the in-dash Monitor screen for music and other things but was wondering if it ONLY comes with the navigation feature or is it included in any of the other packages for example the one a step below wich would be the "AM/FM Stereo with CD/DVD/MP3 and XM Sattelite. If it helps you understand exactly what i am talking about here is the link : http://configurator.autodata.gm.ca/G...urVehicle.html
(under Entertainment)

Thank You!

Old 04-10-2008, 07:36 AM
Default RE: Question about the 08 CTS Packages

If you are asking if you still have a screen the size of what would be the Navigation screen, with out Navigation, then the answer is no. what you get with out the navigation option is about a inch and half screen that lists the radio station.Also, keep in mind that some of the packages are on hold right now....such as the PDQ package. Seems everyone wants that package, and GM has a supplier issue....so if you are ordering one....there might be a delay!
I work down in Washington State at Dougs Cadillac, so if I can be of any help to you while you are trying to order send me a message!
Jeff