cold start no forward gears for 30 seconds

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 08:52 PM
Default 2004 CTS & Stewart Cadillac Houston TX is a joke

Originally Posted by cmaximus3421
I am having the exact same problem with my car. My warranty is also up. Did the dealer replace it bc it was apparently "defected" and GM honored it? I find that hard ot believe.
Of course the dealer won't check it for free or allow any "special cir***stances". This is strike three, Stewart Cadillac in Houston, TX, Midtown is blacklisted and for everyone in this blog, their whole operation is a joke. They're a bunch of clowns. I bought the car used, in MI, 26k miles and a bumper to bumper warranty. Before the warranty was up, about two years ago, I had the oil changed at Stewart Cadillac and told them there was a noise in the front end, passenger side, everytime I go over a bump. When I picked it up, those idiots said bc they couldn't find it, there was nothing they could do, after pleading with them for about 30 minutes and getting nowhere, I left. Sure thing, 7 months later, it got worse, I took it to another mechanic after Stewart told me they wouldn't acknowledge anything after the warranty, and the issue was discovered, passenger front side, in the wheel well, exactly where I told those idiots, 1000 later it was fixed. Strike one. Stewart Cadillac then sent me a coupon for an oil change, about six months later. I took it there to get the oil changed and after and they said my rear differential seals were leaking. Got a second opinion, the mechanic popped the screw at the top of the gear box, in front of my own eyes, and liquid squirted out. There was no leak; that mechanic just saved me 700. Strike two. About 3 months from that, I was driving down the freeway and smoke started pouring out of the car. The radiator hose popped off bc the brilliant design on the hose connected to the radiator has 3 teeth on it. THREE TEETH! Because the radiator PLUG, about a third of an inch wide, was stripped of its three miserable teeth, it costed me 1100 to replace the whole radiator. Add that issue to the "known flaw without a recall" list. This is how I know the transfluid is clean and replaced bc it was all cleaned up with that last debacle. Now this is a year later. I just got this POS paid off last month too. This car is a joke, Stewart Cadillac is a joke, GM is a joke. After all this, Stewart Cadillac will do nothing for my trans. I understand business is business, but this is strike three, they're blacklisted. If I wasn't originally from Detroit I'd buy a Lexus, looks like Lincoln will be next. I hate to sell it to the next lucky sap, giving GM and more disturbingly, Stewart Cadillac, more money from it's failures To permanently resolve the issue, it should be ran it into a pole and totalled out. The 2004 Cadillac CTS Stimulus Package will no longer wreak havoc on it's owners. 65k miles and I've basically bought this car twice.