Joke of The Day

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 05:09 PM
Super Moderator
Default Joke of The Day

Sent to me by e-mail and posted under forum announcements from another site.
If you don't laugh at this you have NO sense of humor.

I suffered with headaches for over 20 years. Not knowing the cause, I discussed them with doctors and was told to try three things: yoga (or some type of meditation), exercise such as swimming, and stop taking Excedrin.

The only thing that took my debilitating headaches away was Excedrin.

Until now. I was at a friend's child's birthday party and the ladies were talking about the headaches that their husbands were having and they happened upon this stuff called Tunguska Blast. I had heard of Tunguska from a Discovery Channel do***entary on the Siberian area where millions of trees were knocked down in an odd pattern in 1908 when a bright light was seen as far away as London. But, they could find no meteor or even a crater. Vegetation is supposed to grow there four times higher than anywhere else in the world.

Roots and herbs from this area are blended into this drink, Tunguska Blast, that has a berry flavor. I gave it a shot. I personally attest that after two days my headaches were gone. Other claims of the results of the drink all seem to be related to reduction in stress.

I don't know what shape my stomach lining is in after consuming 6 - 12 Excedrin a day for the past several years, but I want to get the word out about Tunguska Blast.

John ********
A**

Old 05-22-2008, 08:28 PM
Location: Canfield, Ohio (halfway between Cleveland and Pittsburgh)
Default RE: Allante Net Joke of The Day

as posted yonder, guess I'll be banned shortly!

Please, please,please don't turn this into an Amway site with every kind of kickapoo joy juice being hawked here. Please do not degrade this site with this type of nonsense.

Please pipe in members!

Old 05-23-2008, 08:38 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: wcoates

as posted yonder, guess I'll be banned shortly!

Please, please,please don't turn this into an Amway site with every kind of kickapoo joy juice being hawked here. Please do not degrade this site with this type of nonsense.

Please pipe in members!
Did not see your post there, maybe on the private side? I was a little embarrassed for you guys. Notice the almighty chess site is identicle to the AN site. So if they are gonna have sponsers like this site why pay dues? Not enough traffic I guess? If Zal and I were still there, we would have a great revolt right about now.

Old 05-23-2008, 11:25 AM
Tech Certified Members

So, because its posted in the "joke of the day" forum, I would assume this TUNGUSKA BLAST drink is a joke, right?

Old 05-23-2008, 12:17 PM

No, it was not a joke (unfortunately). It was posted in the forum announcements section.It wasworded exactly as G.A.R.Y.posted( w/o the bold enlarged characters -but worded just as it was posted).

Gary Boushley (Gboush)posted first saying he didn't believe in these type of things etc etc.. I posted next and when I went in the next time all 3 postswere deleted!

The link is still there in the right hand corner of the page. You'll see it, it looks like a *****!

Old 05-23-2008, 01:05 PM
Super Moderator

No, it was not a joke (unfortunately). It was posted in the forum announcements section.It wasworded exactly as G.A.R.Y.posted( w/o the bold enlarged characters -but worded just as it was posted).

Gary Boushley (Gboush)posted first saying he didn't believe in these type of things etc etc.. I posted next and when I went in the next time all 3 postswere deleted!

The link is still there in the right hand corner of the page. You'll see it, it looks like a *****!
The indiscriminent removel of posts continues at Allante Net. No explanations, no warnings.
By God Bill, it is a *****, LOL. Can the members feel it?

Old 05-23-2008, 01:09 PM

G.A.R.Y.

I was mortified by the message content and tone I am more upset by the deleting of the entire thread!

Old 05-23-2008, 01:18 PM

"AH, SHUCKS"........did I miss something again???

Old 05-23-2008, 09:53 PM
Super Moderator

G.A.R.Y.

I was mortified by the message content and tone I am more upset by the deleting of the entire thread!
One of the reasons I got banned the first two times (out of 5) was because of my postings and anger re:these Wyatt Earp types taking over a site where they didn't know the players, and just started hall monitoring (the don) and sticfking his ugly nose in where it didn't belong. Since I and Zal have been banned you don't even see eva braun (80 car jon) posting or even signed on anymore. He was like a condo commander, The site was once the best site around and now you have a few guys who are seriously interested in Allante's and a few guys that would like to rule the world behind the security of their monitors.Cowards and bullies all of them. Glen was the biggest disappointment out of all of em. Jcs was also a disappointment. Oh well the AN site keeps the allante pub area here busy. Good luck to y'all.

Old 05-24-2008, 06:49 AM

ORIGINAL: G.A.R.Y.

!
The indiscriminent removel of posts continues at Allante Net. No explanations, no warnings.

[/quote]
1. Here is god's reply today.
2. received PM apology from god
3. original post was re-instated
4. other posts were started asking/advising of "magic bottle".
5. I responded with directions to this thread on this site for explanation.
6. Response in #5 was deleted w/o comment/explanation.
7. the beat goes on-see G.A.R.Y.'s comment above
Re: Tunguska Blast
Reply #3 - Yesterday at 8:42pm [/align] "Excited as I am about this kickapoo joy juice, I realized by the replies that this really shouldn't be a Forum Announcement, but rather an off-topic discussion. I am the most skeptical of men, and though neither my cholesterol nor my weight is over 300, I'm not claiming the juice will take care of me. I do know that my headaches are gone. Fact.

I have seen different multi-level marketing plans. They all seem to be selling the multi-level marketing plan. The only products I have seen worth sharing with anyone would perhaps be some of the Tupperware stuff. The ones that store vegetables with the push holes that allow a little air in are quite nice. However, there are comparable products in stores. Tunguska Blast is only available through a multi-level distributor."
[/align] Back to top [/align]

G.A.R.Y.

as you said, the Allante hobby was all about the folks! Unfortunately not many come to Allante.net as before. In my second deleted comment yesterday, I commented that my last $50. has been sent to that site. I'll send it here instead. Keep on truckin'. See ya sometime at Corvetteforum.com. (Where in the world is Zal Laurer?)

Quick Reply: Joke of The Day