Website Feedback and Suggestions If you have any suggestions for how to improve the forum, or have a question about the forum itself, this is your section. Any questions pertaining to cars should be posted in technical sections.

Cookies

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2008, 07:06 AM
Default Cookies

Dang do you have to deleate cookie's everytime you come to this site? I've made seval post that didn't go through due to the cookies thing.

Old 02-03-2008, 11:13 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Cookies

ORIGINAL: willyfastz

Dang do you have to deleate cookie's everytime you come to this site? I've made seval post that didn't go through due to the cookies thing.

now and then i have my own issues, but cookies?
what browser are you using?

Firefox does pretty well here, IE new with updtates does pretty well here.

Those two have a setting in preferences or options to wipe cookies at different poitns.
check that out and see if that helps.

lol

Old 02-03-2008, 03:50 PM

I just came back to the site and couldn't even log in. I deleated everything I could think of and even ended up closing the browser and restarting it, that finally worked. I'm not that great with computers but if this is what your asking I have Windows XP and just use the regular Windows Internet Explorer.

Old 02-04-2008, 04:35 PM
Super Moderator

I just came back to the site and couldn't even log in. I deleated everything I could think of and even ended up closing the browser and restarting it, that finally worked. I'm not that great with computers but if this is what your asking I have Windows XP and just use the regular Windows Internet Explorer.
I use the same set up as you and really have no problem singing in and navigating. Are you dsl/cable/dial-up?

Old 02-04-2008, 09:16 PM

DSL

I've been using my other notebook and it doesn't seem to have any problems. Beats me.

Old 02-05-2008, 12:01 AM
Tech Certified Members

DSL

I've been using my other notebook and it doesn't seem to have any problems. Beats me.

press and hold Ctrl & Alt together, then press Del while holding the first two.
a Task Mgr window will pop up, go to Performance and see what it shows.
then go to PROCESSES and see what is running high percentages.