Corvette Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 12:08 PM
Default Corvette Wheels

Hi folks,
I've got an 04 deville and also have a set of C6 corvette wheels. Has anyone put a set of these wheels on a deville? If so, did they require spacers/adapters?

Thanks in advance,
Brian

Old 08-17-2008, 06:47 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Corvette Wheels

ORIGINAL: brian browning

Hi folks,
I've got an 04 deville and also have a set of C6 corvette wheels. Has anyone put a set of these wheels on a deville? If so, did they require spacers/adapters?

Thanks in advance,
Brian

I assume they have the same bolt pattern and having both available, just take one of each and measure the offset; the distance from the mounting back face to the edge of the rim.

Old 08-18-2008, 05:38 PM
Super Moderator

I'm sure you are aware that the c6 wheels are two different sizes so you will lose the ability to rotate.

Old 08-18-2008, 07:15 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: G.A.R.Y.

I'm sure you are aware that the c6 wheels are two different sizes so you will lose the ability to rotate.
i must need more coffee .. it took me awhile to figure what you meant.

ps .. Gary means rotate tires front to back, unlike rotate like going down the road with wheels rotating !

Old 08-19-2008, 07:22 PM

Actually I don't know if they are the same bolt pattern. I'm in really bad shape after a motorcycle wreck last summer and taking the wheels off to measure would be a pretty big chore for me these days. I was hoping someone here had already attempted it. I got the wheels in trade and was originally planning to put them on my 70 el camino, but the backs would need a 3.75" adapter. The thickest I could find on the net is 3". I'm just trying to figure out if I have another use for them or if they are craigslist bound.
Yep, I do undersatand they are 18 and 19 inches in diameter.

Thanks folks,
Brian

Old 08-19-2008, 07:54 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: brian browning

Actually I don't know if they are the same bolt pattern. I'm in really bad shape after a motorcycle wreck last summer and taking the wheels off to measure would be a pretty big chore for me these days. I was hoping someone here had already attempted it. I got the wheels in trade and was originally planning to put them on my 70 el camino, but the backs would need a 3.75" adapter. The thickest I could find on the net is 3". I'm just trying to figure out if I have another use for them or if they are craigslist bound.
Yep, I do undersatand they are 18 and 19 inches in diameter.

Thanks folks,
Brian
dont trow them to craigs just yet .. be patient.

we got several Vette guys/gals here, but we are all just starting to return after some long and serious site software issues.