Street and Strip Made a trip down the dragstrip or around a road course recently? Maybe a dash from a stop light? Tell us about it here!

Fox and Donna with the Car Talk guys, Tom and Ray ...

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 09:49 PM
Tech Certified Members
Default RE: Fox and Donna with the Car Talk guys, Tom and Ray ...

Me.....ow......

Stealth - looking for the big girl shoes?

(sorry, a bit fuzzy - the cell phone was propped up on a curb)

Of course GARY - I make a great nurse...

And these aren't going no where near a 10 speed...

Name:  redshoesone.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  41.0 KB

Old 08-17-2007, 08:05 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: foxpaws

Me.....ow......

Stealth - looking for the big girl shoes?

And these aren't going no where near a 10 speed...

G U L P !

G U L P ! !

fox ... err .. not fair .. not fair ... i think that is cheating and .. and .. not fair.
how is a guy supposed to drive with that in his mind? how?

dang .. that consolation price better be .. err ... plenty soothing ?

Old 08-17-2007, 04:35 PM
Super Moderator

Hope those spikes don't clash with the mini skirt............... I generally prefer to drive but I"m not altogether opposed to ridin shot gun with a view.

Old 08-18-2007, 12:39 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: G.A.R.Y.

Hope those spikes don't clash with the mini skirt............... I generally prefer to drive but I"m not altogether opposed to ridin shot gun with a view.
i was just starting to think that maybe, just maybe, you knew how to handle a
harsh mountain road, then you go and say that.
POOF ... the bubble just burst ..

Old 08-18-2007, 01:26 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Stealth

i was just starting to think that maybe, just maybe, you knew how to handle a
harsh mountain road, then you go and say that.
POOF ... the bubble just burst ..

Just so there is no misunderstanding, my idea of handling a mountain road would be in Pa while deer hunting in the snow in a rented deville. I like to rent a white one so with 3 deer tied to the roof there is some red color contrast.

Now as to bursting a bubble, let me say it again, if the view is good (an assumption at this point, of course) I have no problem riden shot gun. Notice I didn't say for how long, but it would be for long enough.

Old 08-18-2007, 03:46 PM
Super Moderator

Just so there is no misunderstanding, my idea of handling a mountain road would be in Pa while deer hunting in the snow in a rented deville. I like to rent a white one so with 3 deer tied to the roof there is some red color contrast.

Now as to bursting a bubble, let me say it again, if the view is good (an assumption at this point, of course) I have no problem riden shot gun. Notice I didn't say for how long, but it would be for long enough.
you did catch the length of the straights? the hairpins?

about the only thing you are going to be doing, IF you ride shot gun, is hanging on for
dear life while FOX, DRIFTS in that '93, one wheel on the cliff's edge and the rear bumper
scuffing the hillside as the car DRIFTS around each hairpin.

Should FOX really decide to "drive" that road instead of drifting, FOX will need considerable
more time than the 20 second handicap, to reach the top.

i assume FOX can DRIFT, since there was some mentions of that, in the driving resume.
we're talking some hard duty on that trani, hand shifted between 1st and 2nd and back,
that N* revving 5k to 6k non-stop, not to mention the rubber and brakes. you know, them
brakes that you eluded were not needed? .. hellooooooo !

i love it .... .... win or lose, i win.
Top prize ... or ... Consolation prize !

i love it ...

Old 08-18-2007, 04:05 PM
Super Moderator

you kidding?

In the history of mankind, no spike has ever clashed with a mini skirt, EVER, unless the wearer
exceeds 150+ lbs or is a transvestite - i can assure that last item does not apply here.

Additionally, my engineering proffesional mathematical analysis of the shown spikes is that the wearer, fox,
cannot possibly be near that weight limit. You dont get out much, do you?

However, the look may and often create a crash to the viewer .. but this is a "ENTER at your own RISK" item.

Old 08-19-2007, 07:54 AM
Super Moderator

you did catch the length of the straights? the hairpins?

about the only thing you are going to be doing, IF you ride shot gun, is hanging on for
dear life while FOX, DRIFTS in that '93, one wheel on the cliff's edge and the rear bumper
scuffing the hillside as the car DRIFTS around each hairpin.

Again you missed my point. What do you think the view would be of and more imprortantly what will I be hanging on to?? Just use your imagination.

Old 08-19-2007, 07:58 AM
Super Moderator

you kidding?

In the history of mankind, no spike has ever clashed with a mini skirt, EVER, unless the wearer
exceeds 150+ lbs or is a transvestite - i can assure that last item does not apply here.

Additionally, my engineering proffesional mathematical analysis of the shown spikes is that the wearer, fox,
cannot possibly be near that weight limit. You dont get out much, do you?

However, the look may and often create a crash to the viewer .. but this is a "ENTER at your own RISK" item.
Dude, clash was refering to color. Thought that might provoke another pic with more then just the shoes. I think it's either too late or too early for you during the last 2 posts, get another cup of jaba. Besides you know me better then that, you just need to figure out my agenda.

Old 08-19-2007, 11:06 AM
Super Moderator

Dude, clash was refering to color. Thought that might provoke another pic with more then just the shoes. I think it's either too late or too early for you during the last 2 posts, get another cup of jaba. Besides you know me better then that, you just need to figure out my agenda.
Color?
a fox, this fox, any fox .. sitting a la miniskirt, stilettos a la pie .. COLOR? i'm color blind ...
i can easily ignore the book's cover, real easily, if it comes to that.

then again, seeing the fox's mini skirt and the stilettos would be a nice change.
will have to wait and see if fox provides that .. yep .. i can dig that, special if
fox is wearing such..

jabba .. well, one cant have enough of a good fresh brew ...

sooo .. drift exp?

Quick Reply: Fox and Donna with the Car Talk guys, Tom and Ray ...