Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something to buy from a vendor or a private owner?

Wanted: '80-'89 RWD Fleetwood Brougham Parts Car or '81 Brougham

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2022, 01:14 PM
Default Wanted: '80-'89 RWD Fleetwood Brougham Parts Car or '81 Brougham

Hey all! First post on the forums here, though I wish it could be on a happier note.

A few months ago my '89 Brougham d'Elegance was struck on the passenger-side front-corner in a hit a run, crumbling the fender, bending that corner of the hood, the bumper and the radiator mount and obliterating the plastic front and headlight assembly on that side.

The good news is that the frame wasn't bent and mechanically, everything is fine so the car is repairable. I've come to the realization though that if I want to put it back together correctly, I'm going to either need to spend a year individually hunting down all the specific parts I need and pay over-inflated eBay prices on a poor condition part someone found on the side of the road, or I'm going to need to source a parts car.

So, if someone has an '80-'89 RWD Fleetwood Brougham that's not much more than parts car material, feel free to send me a PM. I don't care if it's missing a drivetrain, if it looks more like a Seville after getting rear-ended or if it's even cut in-half, I just need a car with good parts up-front.

-OR-

Alternatively, if someone has an '81 Brougham d'Elegance that needs work with an unmodified V8-6-4 I may be interested in that if the price is right.