Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

stock '05 CTS-V exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 06:03 AM
Default stock '05 CTS-V exhaust

Just checking to see if there's an interest in a stock cat-back exhaust. This came off a car with 29,000 miles.

Make offer, if interested.

Shawn

Old 10-23-2007, 08:07 PM
Default RE: stock '05 CTS-V exhaust

hey - I may be interested - how much?

Jerry

Old 10-24-2007, 01:42 AM

Jerry,

I was looking for $175. Where are you located? I'm in SW Florida, or zip 34286.

Thanks,

Shawn

Old 10-25-2007, 08:55 PM

hmmmmm...I 'm in PA.. probably too far to ship it? I'd pay up to 100 to ship it -

is it similar to this link?

http://www.gmaccessorydealer.com/par...s/17802046.jpg

Would you be interested in shipping it by like UPS or something? if not, I understand -

Jerry

Old 10-26-2007, 02:09 PM

Jerry,

I'll take some pictures tomorrow and then send it to you. I can place it in a box and tell you how much it will cost to ship if you like. I don't need to make any "extra" money thru shipping.I just need your zip code. I'm fairly close to a UPS store.

Thanks,

Shawn

Old 10-28-2007, 10:08 AM

Ok - thanks, Shawn -

I'm looking forward to your pix -

If you find it easier to just email them, send them to jerryscullion@verizon.net

Thanks!!

Jerry

Old 10-28-2007, 01:21 PM

PIX sent to your email address..

Shawn

Old 05-21-2009, 07:36 PM

VIDEOS included - Forex trading"Something Fantastic" happens every day at the same time, to the same stock index... forex courses that will make you rich! forex signal Karl Dittmann (Germany) - 30 years of trading experience forex alerts If you learn the one hidden secret which is repeated daily for years, you will make an incredible profit! forex futures One single stock index trade within 15 minutes of the market pening is all you need! forex marked hours What if you knew a trading secret so simple, yet so powerful, that anyone could use to profit from the Stock market even without experience. All You need is to trade Single Stock Index - 15 minutes at the opening. 30-50 ticks daily can be yours! forex book This is Guaranteed! forex information There is no way to lose money! forex jobs Forget Indicators and stock trading guides! forex currency There is "something" which happens every day at the same time with the same Stock Index...! what is forex This is when you can make real money! scalping forex It is absolutely possible to have 9 or even 10 winning trades out of 10... All you need is to know the secret and exact trading algorithm. The secret can be used for some other major stocks too! online forex This Secret Will Completely Change Your Life! best forex trading The System is 100% mechanical and doesn't need any tech indicators or other tech materials... forex blog it can be used by anyone... even beginners. Newbies will like the simplicity while experts will like the ease of use and amazing stock index trading idea .... gci forex It is a complete plug and play system can be used by any people even without any experience of Stock indices trading! forex cfd All You need is the idea and the exact plug-n-play trading algorithm. forex management Finally, these unbelievable trading secret are available to the public for the first time ever. forex technical analysis This method have the potential to completely change your life. forex course 100% Mechanical system, which have been hidden for years, known to only a group of Wealthy Trading Elite! forex trading course Join us know... forex profits I guarantee once you read and apply for our method - you will never look back, and never want to use any other trading Stock market system! managed forex trading wow gold warcraft gold

Old 05-22-2009, 04:53 PM

VIDEOS included - Forex trading"Something Fantastic" happens every day at the same time, to the same stock index... forex com that will make you rich! forex trading education Karl Dittmann (Germany) - 30 years of trading experience free forex signal If you learn the one hidden secret which is repeated daily for years, you will make an incredible profit! forex trading platform One single stock index trade within 15 minutes of the market pening is all you need! forex dy traiding What if you knew a trading secret so simple, yet so powerful, that anyone could use to profit from the Stock market even without experience. All You need is to trade Single Stock Index - 15 minutes at the opening. 30-50 ticks daily can be yours! forex trading times This is Guaranteed! acm forex There is no way to lose money! managed forex trading Forget Indicators and stock trading guides! fx forex There is "something" which happens every day at the same time with the same Stock Index...! forex trading strategies This is when you can make real money! free forex signal It is absolutely possible to have 9 or even 10 winning trades out of 10... All you need is to know the secret and exact trading algorithm. The secret can be used for some other major stocks too! forex signal This Secret Will Completely Change Your Life! forex euro The System is 100% mechanical and doesn't need any tech indicators or other tech materials... learn forex trading it can be used by anyone... even beginners. Newbies will like the simplicity while experts will like the ease of use and amazing stock index trading idea .... acm forex It is a complete plug and play system can be used by any people even without any experience of Stock indices trading! forex markets All You need is the idea and the exact plug-n-play trading algorithm. forex investing Finally, these unbelievable trading secret are available to the public for the first time ever. forex management This method have the potential to completely change your life. forex course 100% Mechanical system, which have been hidden for years, known to only a group of Wealthy Trading Elite! easy forex Join us know... forex cfd I guarantee once you read and apply for our method - you will never look back, and never want to use any other trading Stock market system! forex trading platform wow gold warcraft gold

Old 05-23-2009, 01:39 PM
Default Forex news

VIDEOS included - Forex trading"Something Fantastic" happens every day at the same time, to the same stock index... scalping forex that will make you rich! free forex signal Karl Dittmann (Germany) - 30 years of trading experience forex pairs If you learn the one hidden secret which is repeated daily for years, you will make an incredible profit! forex books One single stock index trade within 15 minutes of the market pening is all you need! best forex trading What if you knew a trading secret so simple, yet so powerful, that anyone could use to profit from the Stock market even without experience. All You need is to trade Single Stock Index - 15 minutes at the opening. 30-50 ticks daily can be yours! forex This is Guaranteed! day forex There is no way to lose money! forex alert Forget Indicators and stock trading guides! fore managed account There is "something" which happens every day at the same time with the same Stock Index...! forex capital market This is when you can make real money! fore currency exchange It is absolutely possible to have 9 or even 10 winning trades out of 10... All you need is to know the secret and exact trading algorithm. The secret can be used for some other major stocks too! forex com This Secret Will Completely Change Your Life! forex trade signals The System is 100% mechanical and doesn't need any tech indicators or other tech materials... forex search it can be used by anyone... even beginners. Newbies will like the simplicity while experts will like the ease of use and amazing stock index trading idea .... gci forex It is a complete plug and play system can be used by any people even without any experience of Stock indices trading! easy forex All You need is the idea and the exact plug-n-play trading algorithm. forex alert Finally, these unbelievable trading secret are available to the public for the first time ever. forex street This method have the potential to completely change your life. acm forex 100% Mechanical system, which have been hidden for years, known to only a group of Wealthy Trading Elite! forex training Join us know... forex trading forum I guarantee once you read and apply for our method - you will never look back, and never want to use any other trading Stock market system! forex seminars wow gold warcraft gold

Quick Reply: stock '05 CTS-V exhaust