Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS/Trade/Swap

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 10:11 PM
Tech Certified Members
Default FS/Trade/Swap

Hey folks. We had a '96 STS at the shop for...well...forever. I was thinking of buying it, but I have no more room. We had the car towed off yesterday, but not before I got a couple of items off of it I thought I could use. As it turns out...I can't use everything. Sooo...

I have a factory Delco 10 disc(? I'll have to look again to verify how many. It might be 12) changer that mounts in the trunk. Can't verify that it works, but the magazine was full of discs, so I assumed it was working. No wiring/plugs, just the changer itself, with the magazine, and the mount, but not the mount that is fastened to the trunk floor itself.

I also have the driver side rear tail/backup light assembly, with harness, bulbs, and bulb sockets. This assembly bolts up to the deck lid(trunk lid) itself. This won't fit my '94...

I'll post pics next chance I get, which will prolly be tomorrow.

Make an offer, or, I need a driver side rear tailight/backup light assy that mounts on the deck lid for a '94 SLS. I am also looking for a factory in dash Bose Gold Cassette/CD/Stereo head unit for the same car. Mine starts squealing after about 10 minutes...
Just P/M me if interested, or if you may have the stuff I'm needing.
Thanks!

Last edited by Adams' Apple; 03-17-2010 at 08:38 AM.