Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS: 1995 Cadillac Concours in Miami

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 05:13 PM
Default FS: 1995 Cadillac Concours in Miami

Im parting with my beloved Cadillac because I just dont drive it anymore. It used to be my daily but gas prices shot up and I got something smaller. I do have it listed on vehix, but Id rather sell it to a Cadillac enthusiast who I know will care for it.

I havent driven the car in a while so the battery is dead right now, but if somebody wants to come see it and test drive it, I'll get it charged up. Also, it needs an oil change pretty badly right now (coughs out white smoke when it starts.)

The traction control hasnt worked since I bought the car (Im the 2nd owner) but it has never affected the way the car drives. Everything else works fine. Tranny was rebuilt 10k miles ago.

Heres a copy and paste of the description on the vehix listing, and a link to it as well.

Great Car. Just under 90k miles. Top is dirty from sitting outside. I haven't driven the car in months so I really cant justify keeping it. It runs great but the battery is dead right now (I'll try and get it charged up by the end of the week.) It was my daily driver until gas shot up to $4.50 for premium so I switched to my other car. The only real problem it has is that the traction control doesn't work. It was like that when I bought the car and it has never affected the way the car drives. It also needs an oil change pretty badly right now, I just haven't had the time to do it. This car was top of the line in '95, it has every factory option except heated seats. Northstar V8 (ONLY TAKES PREMIUM GAS. Anybody who says they run their big body Cadillac on regular gas DOES NOT HAVE A NORTHSTAR. The Northstar WILL NOT START on 87 or 89 octane.) Interior is in great shape. The only visual flaw is the fabric on the roof but it can be cleaned to look like new. Transmission was rebuilt at 80k miles (cost me almost $4000) but other than that I haven't had any major mechanical problems with the car. Asking $4,500 OBO more pics available upon request.
http://www.vehix.com/inventory/Vehic...024&owner=true

The vehix price is $4,500 OBO, but for you guys I'll say $4,000 OBO

Id prefer a local sale, I dont want the hassle of arranging shipping or anything.

Here are some photos, if you want to see anything else, message me or email me at john_spannos@hotmail.com

Note, the top has gotten dirty since I took these pics. Its not bad, theres just a few dark spots where it needs to be cleaned.

Name:  Picture5-37.png
Views: 194
Size:  721.4 KB
Name:  Picture9-43.png
Views: 111
Size:  599.6 KB
Name:  Picture12-24.png
Views: 103
Size:  672.2 KB
Name:  Picture10-43.png
Views: 126
Size:  587.8 KB