Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Eldorado Dash 1973

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 01:21 PM
Default Eldorado Dash 1973

I have For Sale in the known Auction site if anyone is interested. Look up, 1973 Eldorado Dash.

Here it is folks, Dash Board off of a 1973 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible. Condition has got to be a good 8+, possibly a 9! All stock, no reconditioning here at all. This is the real deal. Took off of my Caddy a long time ago when I stripped the car, and Dash Board has been stored for like 17 years since. I've seen a few of these for sale but not in this clean condition and also not with the fine detail's that go with it, ie; wood looking inlays, working clock....YES, I said Working Clock; working vents up/down and side to side. The Clock has the gold background (hard to see in photo/s) with the Roman numerals along with the white tipped hour hands, and orange tipped seconds hand. Clock has been inspected, cleaned and tested.....it works! Vents have been inspected, cleaned, and tested......they work. Speakers are stock and are still mounted as they were from day one. I do not know if they still work. I can tell you they did work when I had the car and I do not see why they would not now since nothing has been changed (except taking the dash out). They each have about 18" of stock speaker wire coming off of them still. The only Other thing I have done to this Dash Board is clean it. The color is Green and looks very good. There are two SMALL area's where the Green has faded off and they are on the left speaker grill corner and left defrost vent. Beleive me when I tell you, no big of a deal when you see the overall condition of this Dash Board. For 36 years old, it is in Real good condition. You will not be disappointed. I've seen how much these dashes and clocks go for, so I'm selling at I think a fair price of something in this good of shape. If you want more information, please feel free to ask. Since, item has now been boxed up with care and will not be opened again, sorry. Package is Oversized ( at least 6' in length; 2' width; 17" deep) and weighs in around 45-50lbs. Item has been boxed up incase it sells on Other listings I have it in which I chose to do AND end sale of this item at any time.
I would rather have this item be picked up than Ship it.
IF You want it shipped, I can tell you now that it is in the range of $130.00+ for UPS Ground. I already checked on this. Whatever the charge is to "Ship to" will be the charge. My zip code is.....03873, that would be Sandown, NH.
I will accept a US Money Order; US Bank Order OR Cash ONLY. No Person. Checks, etc.!!!
Item is sold "as is" with no returns/refunds at all. Things have changed on My end and I need to get rid of ALL My Car; Motorcycle; Bicycle Parts and I need them ALL gone. Please understand My terms mentioned. I have described this item as best as I could. Thnx for looking.
$325.00 (NOT including Shipping).

Please check back for MORE 1973 Eldorado parts coming soon!

Last edited by sambo42xa; 04-02-2009 at 06:13 PM.