Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Cancer Patient Must Sell .. 2007 Escalade black sport utility model with 22" wheels, dvd, nav

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 01:08 AM
Default Cancer Patient Must Sell .. 2007 Escalade black sport utility model with 22" wheels, dvd, nav

As much as I love my Escalade it has to go! Iwas recently diagnosed with an uncurable cancer and do not want to leave my husband and 4 childrenin debt. My husband bought it for me lastNovember asa wedding gift,we have put 25k miles on it. It isa 2007black sport utility model with 22" wheels, fully loaded with dvd and navigation. Truly a beautiful vehicle and I hate to see it go but as the medical bills start to pile up I am trying to get rid of the luxeries to focus on necessities. We owe $49,940 and want nothing more than to releaveourselves of the payment. I can be reached by cell at 573-604-0593. We live in Southeast Missouri and would consider delivering it. Serious inquires only please, pictures can be emailed upon request.
Thank you for your interest!
Angela

mod edit
title

Old 09-18-2008, 12:15 AM
Default RE: Cancer Patient Must Sell .. 2007 Escalade black sport utility model with 22" wheels, dvd, nav

I may be interested please contact me at egknz@yahoo.com with photos and more info I am in Dallas Tx my # is 2145567329 Eric thanks an God Bless !!!!