Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

'80 DeVille in Wa

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 02:33 PM
Default '80 DeVille in Wa

Hey everybody.

I've got an 80 sedan DeVille that i am going to have to part out because it has been sitting for about two years now and i dont, and won't have the money to fix it for a long time. Ive gott all the parts on it still, but will b e dismantling it soon. If your in the seattle-tacoma area and would like to come check it out send me an e-mail, or if you would just like a little mor info on it.

just to put it out there i have had this car for about 5 years. when i got it it had a 5.0 L engine in it when its suppossed to have a 5.7. To top it off i think i blew the head gasket in that lower-powered enine... also, it was in an accident before i stopped driving it and had the rear-end crumpled on the drivers side. i kinda got it fixed, but the back filler and left quarter are no longer usable items. also, i had to break the steering column to be able to move from being a retard and forgetting my keys with the tow guy there.

Other than that though i replaced a few parts before it crapped out on me. it has fairly new beakes and shocks. I replaced them about a month or two before i blew the head. other than that i was just taking care of it as usual. if you want any more info or some pics send me an e-amil at zaknskool@yahoo.com . thanks for your interest and have a great day