Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

20inch(Universal) Lexani rims $500 +trade

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 12:15 PM
Default 20inch(Universal) Lexani rims $500 +trade

Got a set of 20 inch Lexani flats currently on my 95 Cadillac deville, looking to trade them for 500 plus a set of rims and tires that will fit on my car if not the stock set. I am looking to sell the ones currently on the car becaue its about to be winter and I want something easier to drive on while I save up for summer to throw some 26'inch floaters on there.

No damage or rust or anything crazy on the rims chrome all still cleans up beautifully. People always stop me and ask to buy my rims but just made the decision to let em go while I re-do my car. I'm located in Columbus Ohio, can send pictures of the rims from a cell phone but am having a hard time locating the same set for sale online to post a link and have only seen one or two people with these Rims in person so maybe they were a limited production or something. I paid 2,000 total at the time of buying my rims I think the actual cost of them was 1,500$.

You can call me at 614-441-6023 and ask for Ross, if I'm not available feel free to speak to Lorie who can give you the same information. Also can be reached at 614-584-7748 ask for Ross or Eddie, this is the number in which I can send pictures back of the rims. Price is firm, not interested in taking less money and any other type of aftermaket rims unless they are some 26+ floaters. Not really interested in taking more money and no subistute rims because I no longer have the stock set and this is my only vehicle.

Old 12-14-2010, 04:17 AM
Cool 20inch(Universal) Lexani rims $500 +trade

0inch xhp loaded rims never used due to selling the skyline Location: QLD: Gold Coast Condition: New Reason for Selling: got no car to put them on Asking Price: 1850 Delivery Methods: PickUp Contact Info: pm me Extra Information: dont wanna sell but dont have the skyline no more. Offset is 245/30 R20 they look awsome nice black lip with chrome in the middle... chasing around 1850