Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2005 Cadillac CTS for sale

Old 01-29-2012, 12:04 AM
Default 2005 Cadillac CTS $10000

Selling a 2005 Cadillac CTS with 103396 miles. Needed a car with better gas mileage for the commute to work. It needs a new battery but I will have it replaced prior to pickup or delivery. The vehicle is sitting in my garage not being used at this time.

VIN: 1G6DP567050100334

it is the Dark grey model, approx gas mileage 16 cty/25 hwy mpg

Features:
- Automatic 3.6L V6 model with cruise control, automatic windows, Bose sound system (minus factory subwoofer which was removed for aftermarket sound system, not included), all leather interior, heated seats, Side/Curtain Airbags, Stability Control, Traction Control, OnStar is installed in the vehicle but no subscription is included
- Viper alarm system with keyless entry, auto start, 2 way alert keychain, both keyless entry remotes included (one is a one way with no 2 way paging) and two keys for the car (cost at install was $700+ not including installation)
- 17" aftermarket 5 spoke chrome rims (I have the factory wheels available with tires, if your interested in having an extra set of wheels let me know they are yours at no cost, one of the wheels needs a repair done on the inside bead. it got dented in and does not seal on the tire anymore, self repairable but i got the new wheels for dirt cheap so i never fixed it)
- modified center stereo console with full wiring harness and aftermarket stereo antenna adapter, ready for install just need the stereo (also have installed a parking brake bypass switch for dvd player systems ask about it ill tell you where it is an how to hookup if you need help)
- very dark tint all around, professionally done when i was stationed at Ft Campbell KY (I think its like %20-%25 so the front windows may need to be retinted for CA law, if you get harassed enough. Car was here for an entire year during -deployment under the care of family and they were never pulled over for it in the bay area)
- aftermarket cross slotted and drilled R1 motorsports racing brakes with a full set of kevlar pads (approx 20k miles on them, tons of life left, approx value $800) they are very touchy the car stops on a dime
- full CA smog check passed in jan '12 (i lost the paperwork but it is passed under the VIN on the vehicle)
- minor cosmetic damage to the rear bumper on corner (about 1.5" across)
- Rear view mirror was broken by sound system a long while back, not mandatory where i lived so i never replaced it, it can be picked up on ebay for around 50 bucks if you really need it

Please feel free to contact me with questions at 808-224-6649 my name is Gary, if i cannot be reached or I am working please email me [email protected] (A couple of people have called while i was working and i couldnt talk then never heard from them again).

I owe just under 3k for the vehicle on the original loan still so after winning bid and money received loan will be paid off, my bank said it will be about 2 weeks from that time of payoff for me to receive the title at which time I will sign the title over to the new owner. I will remain in contact and you will get all of my information through email (if provided at the above email address once sold) so that you will have as much confidence as I can provide that you will be able to remain in contact with me until I can successfully get the signed title to the new owner.

Attached Thumbnails 2005 Cadillac CTS for sale-img_0140.jpg   2005 Cadillac CTS for sale-img_0136.jpg   2005 Cadillac CTS for sale-img_0133.jpg   2005 Cadillac CTS for sale-img_0134.jpg   2005 Cadillac CTS for sale-img_0139.jpg  

Last edited by Haagimus; 01-29-2012 at 12:23 AM. Reason: added pics and price