Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2004 Cadillac Escalade AWD Dub Edition 4Sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 04:02 AM
Default 2004 Cadillac Escalade AWD Dub Edition 4Sale

2004 Cadillac Escalade AWD Diamond White with Shale (Tan Leather) with 13K Miles on it. "Dub" badge on rear, Custom Dual Exhaust out the Rear, Chrome Billet Fuel Door, Locking Gas Cap, 1 Owner, still under Factory Warranty. 24" TIS 01 Wheels, Brembo Big Brake Kit, Precision Grill, Chrome Tow Hooks, Xenon Simulated Foglights, Factory Navigation with Dvd viewing Capabilities and Rear View Camera viewing Capabilities either in reverse, or whenever you please. In-Dash Panasonic Flip up DVD-MP3-TV Tuner. Vizualogic Factory match with Cadillac Logo Integrated Headrest DVD Player with 7" Monitors, These Headrests can play separate Movies, Video Games, etc at the same time. No one in this Escalade has to watch the same thing, unless they want to do so. K&N Lifetime Air Filter and I am throwing in a Brand New Polished K&N Air Intake System (Still Brand New in the Box). Complete Eibach 2" - 3" Drop with Eibach Sway Bars Professionally Lowered and Computer Aligned, 3rd Row Seats, Kicker L-7 Box, Custom Factory Matched to the Interior of the vehicle. No Carpet Stains, No Dents, Dings or Scratches. ALWAYS garaged and Maintained with Mobil 1 Synthetic Motor Oil. Factory Zebrano Wood Match Wood Kit, Viper 791XV Remote Start Transponder Alarm System. Motor Parts have been customized to match the exterior of the Escalade. You will NOT find a nicer Low Mile Escalade around! PERIOD! I am including all kinds of extras, such as a SuperChips Portable Handheld Computer Tuner, Clear Tailights, Extra Bulbs and host of other items. Pictures are available upon request. Asking $45K, but I will entertain all SERIOUS OFFERS around $40 - $45K Range. Clear and Clean Car Fax, Local California Car. Contact me with any and all questions and offers at Carabinieri4u@yahoo.com You can view pictures of The Escalade on Autotrader.com or cars.com or email me directly and I will send them to you.

[IMG]local://upfiles/1303/346171139F9D4F7BBEA0CE8324C74840.jpg[/IMG]