Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1983 Seville Elegante 69k one owner CA miles

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 11:30 PM
Default 1983 Seville Elegante 69k one owner CA miles

Beautiful 1983 Cadillac Seville Elegante with only 69k one owner miles!

Immaculate Pebble Beach, CA car all its life! Just moved to Seattle. Original CA title issued in 1983. RUST FREE!

Rare "Elegante" package with special interior/console, Memory seat, power recliner on *both* front seats, locking wire wheel covers, etc.

Loaded with everything including optional Touring Suspension and BOSE Stereo

Striking two tone paint is beautiful and glossy. Totally original metallic paint and body. No bodywork ever! Gorgeous chrome and trim.

Beautiful Saddle leather interior is flawless and supple...not hard and dried out. ALWAYS GARAGED. Zero fade to dash or rear package shelf. Beautiful dash and carpet.

NEW tires, NEW Battery, NEW rear shocks (auto leveling system), cooling system service/thermostat, and oil change.

The 4.1 Liter engine runs excellent. As you probably know the weak spot on these 4100 engine cars is the head gaskets. When they blow they typcially crack the cylinder head and require the top half of the engine to be rebuilt. I have taken care of this for you so the car is ready to drive another 100k miles with proper care. I have just spent over $2500 on this car going through the mechanics. The head gaskets were resealed; $1600, the engine inspected beautifully with virtually no internal wear. The mechanic told me the engine was so nice it could have passed for having half of the mileage it does. I also had the Air Conditioning system serviced and recharged with R12 Freon.....it blows icy cold now!

All accessories are in working order at the time of this listing with the following exceptions: Power antenna does not go down. Power lock switch works when it is in the mood; maybe the switch? maybe just the contacts need cleaning? The digital dash has a tendency to flicker sometimes. It seems to do this more when it is cold or at idle. Once it gets going that seems to go away. Maybe a grounding issue?

This is a beautiful car! This car is one of the nicest '80-85 Sevilles available and a rare find in this original condition. Nice examples of these cars are getting scarce. I am a car collector with too many cars and too many expen$ive projects....and expensive indoor storage. I recently acquired three cars from an estate sale and I now need to part with a couple. I purchased this Seville about six months ago and moved the car here to Seattle. I have $7000 into the car, my loss is your gain. I did not transfer title so the new owner will be the second legal owner. The original CA pink slip, issued in 1983, is clear and signed.

I was asking $5900 for this beautiful car and believe it is worth every penny. However, I have too many cars and way too many things going on to mess around with selling it anymore.
The first person to show up with $4000 in *CASH* gets it. That price is firm; I will not accept $3999 for it. NO TRADES, CASH ONLY. This is a hell of a nice car for that price and the first person to see it will buy it.
I have more photos available via email....or call Chuck at 206-948-5222 to arranage to see it.

[IMG]local://upfiles/2039/C38EE2BC5662422986BC9F854C1F8197.jpg[/IMG]

Old 06-18-2011, 08:50 PM
Default Possible buyer.

please send me more pics and information on this car, thank you.

Old 06-18-2011, 08:51 PM

please contact me , thank you.