Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1969 DeVille Convertible - Original - Baby Blue

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2008, 05:14 PM
Default 1969 DeVille Convertible - Original - Baby Blue

I have a 69' Cadillac DeVille Convertible sitting in my garage and has been for almost 12 years. It is completely original (I personally have never done anything other than some engine work)

Power Windows, Seats, Top, A/C, Cruise Control. Power Steering. 472 CI.

Heads were both removed, proffesionally cleaned and inspected (magnafluxed and straight edged) then reinstalled (had a blown head gasket)

Water Pump was also replaced at the time.

Car ran, but has not been touched since (around 5 years ago)

Convertible top frame is in awesome shape, but needs new fabric. Top motor works great. Leather is in fairly decent shape. There is some rust in the front fenders and the driver side door/lower rocker. Other than that the car is real solid.

I'm looking for $3500 OBO, I will deliver but will have to charged fuel round trip. Car is in Beecher City, IL 62401 and can be seen anytime (just PM/EMAIL me and I will be more than happy to send pictures and my phone number)

Car really needs to go. Please no trades, just looking to free up some room in the garage.

Car has ALWAYS ALWAYS been in a garage and title is IN hand ready to transfer.

BTW, I joined to hopefully help sell the car, I am an avid member of NASIOC.com, Clubwrx.net, and Hondatech.com please feel free to search my name as I am NOT a scammer!