Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

PARROT

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 09:50 PM
jim
Default PARROT

A woman was thinking about finding a pet to help keep her company at home. She thought a dog would be too much work, so she decided she would like to find a beautiful parrot. She went to a pet shop and immediately spotted a large beautiful parrot. She went to the owner of the store and asked how much the bird cost. The owner said it was $50.

Delighted that such a rare looking and beautiful bird wasn't more expensive, she agreed to buy it.

The owner looked at her and said, "Look, I should tell you first that this bird used to live in a whorehouse and sometimes it says some pretty vulgar stuff."

The woman thought about this, but decided she had to have the bird. She told the owner that she still wanted the bird. The pet shop owner sold her the bird and she took it home. She hung the bird's cage up in her living room and waited for it to say something. The bird looked around the room, then at her and said, "New house, new madam."

The woman was a bit shocked at the implication, but then thought 'that's not so bad.'

A couple hours later, the woman's two teenage daughters returned from school. When they inspected the bird, it looked at them and said, "New house, new madam, new ******." The girls and the woman were a bit offended at first, but then began to laugh about the situation.

A couple of hours later, the woman's husband, came home from work. The bird looked at him and said, "New house, new madam, new ******... hello again G.A.R.Y.."

Old 02-18-2007, 10:33 PM
Location: Canfield, Ohio (halfway between Cleveland and Pittsburgh)
Default RE: PARROT

Now you've done it Jim. Now are you or G.A.R.Y. gonna explain to the folks just what G.A.R.Y. stands for.

Old 02-19-2007, 10:26 AM
Super Moderator

I didn't think I would ever see that damn bird again. As far as what G.A.R.Y. stands for ask Kurtz, he created it. Reminds me, I can only imagine how Slim/Jeff would have handled this whole situation. I think he would have been happy having found this place.

G.A.R.Y.

Old 03-21-2007, 04:40 AM
Super Moderator

how could i miss this one?
i love that bird ...

ORIGINAL: G.A.R.Y.

I didn't think I would ever see that damn bird again. As far as what G.A.R.Y. stands for ask Kurtz, he created it. Reminds me, I can only imagine how Slim/Jeff would have handled this whole situation. I think he would have been happy having found this place.

G.A.R.Y.