Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Government Car Auctions

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 08:49 AM
Default Government Car Auctions

There is a brand new and innovative way to get your dream car! Though it sounds bit different then also the trend is growing in demand among people all over the world. Basically, it's the gov car auctions that can certainly help you in getting your dream car. Many desired to have their own car but it's the money that matters. For a fashionable or a luxurious car you need a handsome amount in your account. On the other hand through car auctions you can get used car in well condition and in cheap price. recently I purchased my Audi through one of those gov auctions and they offered me a good deal on it.

-
Mod Edit
title

Old 09-09-2008, 09:11 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Government Car Auctions

ORIGINAL: dansreply

There is a brand new and innovative way to get your dream car! Though it sounds bit different then also the trend is growing in demand among people all over the world. Basically, it's the gov car auctions that can certainly help you in getting your dream car. Many desired to have their own car but it's the money that matters. For a fashionable or a luxurious car you need a handsome amount in your account. On the other hand through car auctions you can get used car in well condition and in cheap price. recently I purchased my Audi through one of those gov auctions and they offered me a good deal on it.

there are also many drug seizures and Customs auctions that deal not only in cars but in just about everything.

One of my old favorites was the Port of Los Angeles Customs Auctions

Old 09-11-2008, 10:13 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Government Car Auctions

Also a good one at Port Everglades. Cars boats and planes. These items have usually been sitting for up to 2 years (with no maint, pickle the engines, etc.) before going to auction so you really need to know what you are doing especially with the boats.