Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

FREE FUN for our members

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 11:17 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: FREE FUN for our members

ORIGINAL: Underdog

532 ? points? I was pretty happy I lasted 25 seconds. (red square) I went 647 feet in the copter game and made it to level 6 on the cannon game before I lost. These are pretty cool, thanks for posting them!
Mike.

P.S. Well now, I just got to level 14, destroyed all but 1 target and scored 161300 on the cannon game. It took over an hour. I'm whipped. Later guys.
dang .. how many hours did that take?

Old 03-30-2008, 11:01 AM

Well, I played the red square game for about 20 minutes. The copter game on two occasions for about 20 minutes each and the first time I did the cannon game I made it to level 6, can't remember the score, but the second time I was on a roll. It took about an hour and a half to get to level 14. I got lucky on level 9 and hit the last target with my last missle. On level 14 I was down to the last target and just missed with my last missle. I didnt want to quit because you have to start all over again, at least I don't think you can pause it. Did you get to the level with the helicopters? Moving targets are so much fun!
I have another "off topic" question. Is the time stamp on the messages Pacific time or something? It was after 11pm eastern when I edited my message and the time stamp said 8 something. Just curious. Is it uncool to ask what part of the country you guys (Y'all) are in? I'm originally from New Jersey (hence the "you guys", I'm not being sexist) but now reside in Northeast Fla. (y'all). Mike.

Old 03-30-2008, 11:32 AM
Super Moderator

Well, I played the red square game for about 20 minutes. The copter game on two occasions for about 20 minutes each and the first time I did the cannon game I made it to level 6, can't remember the score, but the second time I was on a roll. It took about an hour and a half to get to level 14. I got lucky on level 9 and hit the last target with my last missle. On level 14 I was down to the last target and just missed with my last missle. I didnt want to quit because you have to start all over again, at least I don't think you can pause it. Did you get to the level with the helicopters? Moving targets are so much fun!
I have another "off topic" question. Is the time stamp on the messages Pacific time or something? It was after 11pm eastern when I edited my message and the time stamp said 8 something. Just curious. Is it uncool to ask what part of the country you guys (Y'all) are in? I'm originally from New Jersey (hence the "you guys", I'm not being sexist) but now reside in Northeast Fla. (y'all). Mike.
hey Mike,

In some of those games you can just walk away and leave it waiting at each level .. at least the cannon game does that. When you return, its still waiting.

In this site no question is uncool, we run on friendly mode, we dont set people on fire, and we like to play in the Off-Topic when we find someone that wants to join .. .. uncool? only offensive name calling is uncool.

The time stamp is .. let me check .. what i see is Pacific Time, whether I am logged in or not makes no difference.
So I assume the server is set for that. What time zone do you see when you post something?

You can click on any of our screen names and look where we are .. we are all over the continent.

I'm in So CA, Gary in Florida, slowroll in N.Y., Fox in Denver, Katz in Toronto, Brougham in B.C., carnut in S.F., Big5doublezero in MI, zinzin in MA, etc ...

And for anyone that plays the Off-Topic, offers tech advice, is a TECH, is a MOD and comes my way, I'll buy you a beer, tea, or jabba - your choice.

Old 03-30-2008, 05:43 PM

Thanks for all the info. I'm not very computer savy. But I stumble around as best I can. I don't plan on going to California anytime soon, but if anybody comes thru NE Fla, the same offer applies. I was at a car show yesterday and there was a 1930 Cadillac. Beautiful. Sorry I didn't have a camera. Oh, well, back to the games!
Mike.

Old 03-30-2008, 07:47 PM
Tech Certified Members

great times..... and alot of it..........12.9 sec.....655ft.....22500..... thanks for the games..... underdog, you killed

Old 03-31-2008, 12:07 AM
jim

Cabin fever? 20.5 SEC., 877on copter,AND 13 ROUNDS ON CANNON 147200 POINTS. HAD ENOUGH FOR A WHILE.

Old 03-31-2008, 07:27 PM

OK, if you haven't already, try this game...
http://www.gamesgames.com/game11638.html

Good luck! Mike.

Old 03-31-2008, 07:48 PM
Tech Certified Members

Thanks for all the info. I'm not very computer savy. But I stumble around as best I can. I don't plan on going to California anytime soon, but if anybody comes thru NE Fla, the same offer applies. I was at a car show yesterday and there was a 1930 Cadillac. Beautiful. Sorry I didn't have a camera. Oh, well, back to the games!
Mike.

hey Mike,

we all started with a "how do you turn this thing on?"
dont sweat it.

Old 04-02-2008, 09:14 PM
jim

Good luck! Mike.
Man, I'm really killing time now!!Thanks for good entertainment!!

Old 04-02-2008, 10:27 PM
Super Moderator

Good luck! Mike.
78,000 points ..
damn bubbles .. now i gotta go and get an ice pack for my wrist.

Quick Reply: FREE FUN for our members