Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

football NFL

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 06:46 PM
Tech Certified Members
Default RE: football NFL

It's the second half of the season that matters.... if the STEELERS are rolling you can't count them out in post season play.

Old 10-15-2007, 08:34 PM
Super Moderator

True, but ya gota keep it close. Your tech advice has been great, just remember all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Welcome to off-topic.

Old 10-28-2007, 09:49 AM
Super Moderator

I think it will be pretty embarrassing today for the dolphins across the pond. Look at it this way. They gave us Benny Hill, in return we give them another comedy act.

Old 10-28-2007, 03:29 PM

Yeah, the Dolphins looked like crap again, but they covered the spread. Sloppy game, seemed to be a full stadium though.

Old 11-04-2007, 11:15 AM

Anyone want to guess who will be the only undefeated team in the NFL? Responses after 4:15 don't count.

Old 11-04-2007, 01:08 PM

We don't seem to have to guess in New England this year. I don't expect Belicek will back off any this year if the halftime score is 21/3

Old 11-11-2007, 12:49 AM
Tech Certified Members

DAVIE, FLORIDA (AP) -

A seven-year-old Davie, Florida boy was at the center of a Fort Lauderdale courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Miami Dolphins, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.[/align]

Old 11-11-2007, 10:21 AM
Super Moderator

Living here but not really being a Dolphins fan (go EAGLES), I see the pain all over town. This was once a powerhouse football town, now diminished to a joke.

So be it. The Heat and the canes are stinking up the town also.

Think I'll go fishing.

Old 11-12-2007, 07:07 AM

Oh My, .. more fish recipes?

Old 11-12-2007, 01:35 PM
Super Moderator

You just tell me if you're grillin or bakin and I'll find you a good southern recipe.

Quick Reply: football NFL