Member Introduction New to the forum? Stop in and introduce yourself! If you have a tech question, check out the General Technical Section

What about Bob?

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2014, 05:08 PM
Default What about Bob?

Salutations all. I just bought a 1992 Cadillac Seville 187,000 miles on it. It was the best car I could afford, having been in the military and living on a disability pension, and I have three questions I would like to ask. 1) to anyone who has owned this model of Cadillac Seville V8 4.9 liter Northstar engine, what is the most miles I can reasonably expect to get out of this car? 2) I paid $1500 for this car, is that a fair price? No visible rust engine sounds good and is relatively clean. 3) Are there any female members in this forum? It seems guys are the only ones who really get into cars, that is why I ask and the previous owner was a lady. I am not a "car guy" however I do feel privileged to own a caddy. It seems to run well enough. My first Caddy was a '98 Cadillac Deville Concourse. I paid $200 for it. That is when I fell in love with Caddy's. The seville seems like an economy Cadillac by comparison. Anyone else here from Washington?