Member Introduction New to the forum? Stop in and introduce yourself! If you have a tech question, check out the General Technical Section

Newbie / 2000 LacVille DTS

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 03:57 PM
Default Newbie / 2000 LacVille DTS

I just registered and this site has almost all the answers........

I have a 2000 DTS Black Sable and love every inch of her. The car nickel and dime's me to death but she's worth it!

As soon asI learn how to post picsget some up.

Jack myers

Old 02-15-2008, 04:05 PM
Tech Certified Members
Default RE: Newbie / 2000 LacVille DTS

LacVille, hey dude, welcome to the Forum... good to have new members that love their Cads.... make sure you get to Cadillac Demographics, how old are we, and be counted..thats in member intro............... yea get us some pics, when you can.tell us a little more about your ride.....miles, cond, etc
look around the Forum...good bunch here, with some good advise if you need, or feel free to jump in when you want.
rickyd

Old 02-16-2008, 04:57 AM

I guess i coouuld elaborate a little.
31yrs old living in Austin TX (ATX) married with 2 boys.
Convinced a friend to buy a Deville becauseI secretly wanted it for my own!
A year later, including months of searching, I purchased a 2000 Sable Black DTS.
She's mainly stock but there are tons of mods going into affect once Uncle Sam gives me my greenbacks back!!

I'm in the process of fixing all the "quirks" that are associated with these hunks of AMERICAN IRON. That's what brought me to this site. Did a Google search and viola!

So far this site has been insightful and liberating. NowI know it's not just MY car that sucks.

All kidding aside, this car nickle and dimes me to death but there aren't too many 8yr old cars out there as straight as mine. It constantly gets more attention than the other cars(300c 22's, Avalanche 24's, BMW 7's 20's)parked next to me in the Valet Lane.

I admit thatI came across HITMANS BlackCaddy on CARDOMAIN.comand fell in lovewith it. I honestly had invisioned my car looking like that way beforeI actually saw his. I like to be original but.......DAMN... it looks so BADASS! I have a view tricks up my sleeve to set it apart from HITMAN's Caddy though.

But first! I got to fix those stinkin' window regulators![:@]

Old 02-18-2008, 08:46 AM

Welcome to the Cadillac Forum!!!