Member Introduction New to the forum? Stop in and introduce yourself! If you have a tech question, check out the General Technical Section

Modified cars for magazine features needed

Old 04-13-2007, 09:47 AM
Default Modified cars for magazine features needed

Hello everyone,

I'm a freelance photographer for Modified Luxury & Exotics magazines and I'm looking for some nice modified cars to submit for possible feature articles.

Before everyone jumps in and says "I want my car in a magazine", there are a few ground rules that need to be laid down. First, since this is for a Modified magazine feature, you car needs to be modified beyond the normal bolt-ons. The car needs to stand out among the other cars of its type. Stop and ask your self, is your car in the top 3 for your city or town. If you answer yes to that questions, ask your self if you car is in the top 10 of this site. If the answer is still yes, I’d like to see what you have to offer.

We are looking for cars that are modded for performance more then for show. That being said, you will have to have at least a nice set of rims and clean paint for looks. The more exterior mods you have done, the better the chance of getting selected. It does not matter if it is a shop's car or your private ride and while performance numbers of some kind are preferred, they are not required.

I'm currently looking for car in CO, NM, KS, UT and WY areas. If you live else where in the US and have a car you think is truly worth magazine coverage, I will have my editors put you in contact with a local photographer that they use.

What I need from you is a complete mod list, a few snap shots of the car so we can see what it looks like. I do not want you to give me your address or specific location at this time. What state you live in will be fine for now.

Feel free to post your car's info in this thread or email it to me at services@performanceimagery.com. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for your time,

Keith Upton
Performance Imagery

Old 04-13-2007, 11:16 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Modified cars for magazine features needed

thanks for visiting here.

http://www.modifiedle.com/gallery/

guys,
jump in ....
get yoru wheels displayed ! ! !