Member Introduction New to the forum? Stop in and introduce yourself! If you have a tech question, check out the General Technical Section

Mission Statement

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 09:34 PM
Banned
Default Mission Statement

How goes it. I'm a noob here, but I am familiar with forums. Let's get down to business. I just picked up a 1989 Fleetwood Brougham Limo. Not sure what the stretch is (it's around 30 feet total length) cause I haven't broke out the tape measure, but that's inconsequential. What I'm after here is a support system of knowledge since I've never owned a Caddy before. Much less a Limo. I'll get some pics up as soon as I resize them. Hope to make some solid contacts as this thing is a new reality (and a good one) for me...

Old 01-18-2010, 01:37 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Qwertywrangler
How goes it. I'm a noob here, but I am familiar with forums. Let's get down to business. I just picked up a 1989 Fleetwood Brougham Limo. Not sure what the stretch is (it's around 30 feet total length) cause I haven't broke out the tape measure, but that's inconsequential. What I'm after here is a support system of knowledge since I've never owned a Caddy before. Much less a Limo. I'll get some pics up as soon as I resize them. Hope to make some solid contacts as this thing is a new reality (and a good one) for me...

well, being a limo it could be even longer.
for biz or pleasure?

welcome.