Member Introduction New to the forum? Stop in and introduce yourself! If you have a tech question, check out the General Technical Section

Keyfob

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 08:29 AM
Default Keyfob

I own a 2007 Cadillac Seville. I have purchased an additional keyfob. I want to know if the same functions will happen with the third keyfob as the two that were provided. Mine will lock, open the doors, but will not remote start the car as the other two do. I have changed the battery and no change. Thanks for your help. DHS

Old 11-11-2010, 10:17 AM

Did you get your third key fob from the dealership? I looked through the Owners Manual for a 2007 STS and found that you can have up to 4 key fobs for the vehicle and all should work the same. If your third key fob is not a Cadillac key fob then I am unable to confirm that it would work correctly with the vehicle. If the key fob is a Cadillac key fob then I would suggest making sure that the fob is properly matched with the vehicle. If that does not work for you then I would then suggest having the vehicle checked by your dealership. I hope that helps you.

Jeff Morris, Cadillac Customer Service