The BEST car Cadillac ever made is the .. - Page 3 - Cadillac Forum - Enthusiast forums for Cadillac Owners

Member Introduction New to the forum? Stop in and introduce yourself! If you have a tech question, check out the General Technical Section
View Poll Results: A poll
Allante
4.42%
DeVille - all models
21.24%
CTS
9.14%
El Dorado - all models
11.21%
Escalade
5.31%
Fleetwood
7.37%
Seville
6.19%
SRX
1.47%
XLR
1.47%
Classics pre-1960 - all models
5.90%
STS
11.50%
CTS-V
8.85%
STS-V
5.90%
Voters: 339. You may not vote on this poll

The BEST car Cadillac ever made is the ..

Old 05-31-2008, 01:24 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: The BEST car Cadillac ever made is the ..

ORIGINAL: 71eldorado

I'm new in here, but thought I'd participate. Had a 94 Deville and loved it. Tomorrow, I get my hands on my 1971 Eldorado convertible that I just purchased sight unseen (ebay). Look very forward to making her a traffic stopper!!
I've heard horror stories, and not something I would ever do, but I wish you the best of luck. Look forward to you posting photos of making her a traffic stopper. Actually post the photo when you get her and we can do a before and after comparison.

Good luck, hope it's not TOO big a project for you.

G.A.R.Y.

Old 06-10-2008, 01:36 AM

[align=left] [/align]Absolutely STS, because it is well known around the world as the most inventive
wheels available for noticeably in terms of upgraded horsepower of any vehicles. Its technology in 2003 and remains the only legally authorized company to design and sell remote-mounted turbo systems.They provideshigh quality remote-mount systems and with mind-blowing performance.

Old 06-10-2008, 05:37 AM

For a American sedan,it's a toss up between the Deville (DTS)and the Seville (STS). Both you can drive with a lot of comfort, power and manageability, and elegance.

The Deville has a slight edge in the comfortcategory for obvious reasons and is likely the best choice forthe family car. For people that want what it has to offer there's no other choice from an American Manufacture.

The Seville wins in looks.It's a nicelybalancedAmerican Sport/Luxury Sedanthat carries you off as if you were driving an exclusive sportscoupewith all theamenities of the Deville.

IMO Ford and Chryslercan't come close to either of these cars with what they offer in their lineups.

Old 06-13-2008, 07:01 PM

Try a 2008 0r 2009 STS!

Old 06-20-2008, 07:21 PM

^V- STS^

my treasure ))

Old 06-29-2008, 06:02 PM

there have been SO , SO MANY GREAT CADILLACS!!the 54convertible my grandfather had ,the 1971 eldorado my father had , the 85 eldorado convert I had.The allante' I had was a GREAT little car , the parts are a nightmare , but that carwas a real good handler!!all the other cadillacs Isee you guys talk about are GREAT cars its hard to say what the bestone is!!I currently have two ,a triple white 1979 eldorado biarritz and a real cool 1975 coupe deville (red)me personallyI dig all cadillacs,and I am the third generation in my family to keep owning , restoring and driving these great piece of american history!!

Old 06-30-2008, 11:09 AM

This is tough!

The coolest by far is the XLR-V

However the best would be the Eldorado 1968-1977

You cant beat the 8.2 liter monster V8

Old 06-30-2008, 09:41 PM

I had a 1970 eldorado customized by g. barris in calif. it was blue with sidemount sim. tires , simulated alligator 1/2 roof , this was a COOL car!! It had afactory 501/400hp engine it would roar at idle ,nice deep idle , I loved that one as the eldorado progressed?the horsepower of the 501's lessened because of gas consumption !!those eldorado's are definatly among my favorites!!

Old 07-02-2008, 08:23 PM

I'm on my first and its an 06 DTS. Best riding car I ever had and the milage is not bad considering today's prices.

Old 08-04-2008, 01:59 PM

the Deville has always been topnotch. Cadillacstyle

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The BEST car Cadillac ever made is the ..

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.