Member Introduction New to the forum? Stop in and introduce yourself! If you have a tech question, check out the General Technical Section

99 Eldorado owner

Old 11-14-2008, 01:27 PM
Default 99 Eldorado owner

Hi all,

Just wanted to post a short intro. I'm cruising Las Vegas in a '99 Eldorado (black and tan) I picked up a couple weeks ago. It's the first Cadillac I've ever owned (though I learned to drive in my Grandfathers '79 Deville).

So far....man, what a car. The power is great, the ride is incredible and the comfort is top notch! It has a few little issues, missing a trim piece on a door panel, 'service engine light' just turned on and the A/C needs a charge, but I got it for a very good price and since I started driving it, I can't complain one bit!

I do have to get the A/C fixed before next summer though. Vegas gets warm!

-TIGR

Old 02-03-2009, 01:20 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by TIGR
Hi all,

Just wanted to post a short intro. I'm cruising Las Vegas in a '99 Eldorado (black and tan) I picked up a couple weeks ago. It's the first Cadillac I've ever owned (though I learned to drive in my Grandfathers '79 Deville).

So far....man, what a car. The power is great, the ride is incredible and the comfort is top notch! It has a few little issues, missing a trim piece on a door panel, 'service engine light' just turned on and the A/C needs a charge, but I got it for a very good price and since I started driving it, I can't complain one bit!

I do have to get the A/C fixed before next summer though. Vegas gets warm!

-TIGR

hurry .. the cost of AC repairs goes up with demand.

welcome to our site