Hobby Corner No matter what your hobby is, we want to hear about it in here!!

Carbon fiber on the REDROCKET

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 08:26 PM
Cool Carbon fiber on the REDROCKET

Hi all, I'm Dave. I thought some might like to check out the mods I have done on the REDROCKET, my 2011 V Coupe. I had wanted to replace the only non-painted surfaces on the exterior (front splitter lip, fog lamp bezels and a pair of inserts in the rear bumper fascia) with carbon fiber parts but couldn't find a company that sold them. Turns out it took about a year to find someone even willing willing to make make them. In the end the parts look great on the vehicle, fit & finish are first rate and they give that one-off look I was hoping for. As an added bonus my ride is on the company web site modeling these parts (the red V Coupe). If any are interested, go to kpe-products.com, click "products" near the top and then click on the "V Coupe" section. Will try to attach some pics of the ROCKET with this post. P.S. am having trouble attaching the pics - I keep getting "invalid file" when I try to download & attach. I tried to resize, but that didn't work either. Any help or suggestions out there? Thanks.

Last edited by REDRACER; 01-26-2012 at 07:13 PM.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:09 PM

Is there anyone out there that can help me figure out how to attach photos to a post?

Old 10-09-2014, 12:35 AM
Banned

Its so simple to attach the photos in your thread,when you wrote reply there is a attachment sign in your write message box so you can upload your RED Rocket picture so i can help you in this matter.