Remote Keyless Entry Burglaries - Cadillac Forum - Enthusiast forums for Cadillac Owners

FAQ Frequenly Asked Technical Questions. This section is read only, and posts are made by the staff. If you have something to contribute contact any moderator.

Old 06-27-2016, 07:05 PM

Exclamation Remote Keyless Entry Burglaries

My 2012 Cadillac CTS was burglarized by a thieves using an RF signal transmitter or amplifier that stole the rf signal from my remote when I was sleeping at home. my car was parked on the street and my remote was in the house. I never heard them, or even new it happened until I opened my car the next day to find it in disarray. Hardly anyone know's that thieves are doing this, and anyone that has a remote key-less entry is vulnerable. Watch this video...
Car Thieves' Hi-Tech Gadgets Baffle Police Video - ABC News

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how to program a new keyless entry remote? gotsum Cadillac Deville 1 12-23-2011 10:44 AM
Remote keyless entry wchyrchel General Tech 3 10-18-2009 10:28 AM
remote keyless entry replacement christianmorrill Cadillac Deville 2 12-13-2008 12:47 AM
Keyless Entry Remote Tncaddy59 Cadillac Deville 0 07-13-2007 11:59 AM
Cadillac Keyless Entry Remotes & Progamming Instructions 93Miata Cadillac Deville 1 10-12-2005 01:10 PM

Tags
entry, key, keyless, remote