Cadillac V Series This section is for discussion about the performance minded CTS-V, STS-V, and XLR-V.

Upgraded clutches

Old 12-27-2008, 01:28 PM
Default Upgraded clutches

alright so ive been looking fo a couple weeks straight now and i cant get good information on a good clutch for an 05 cts-v im around 450whp and 466 wtq i know the spec clutches are garbage but i keep hearing about the ls7 clutch install but no one seems to know exactlly what that entails the all just say things like it needs a spacer and get a new slave cylinder well what spacer and where can i find it and which slave cylinder because a new one could mean anything and the same thing goes for the texstralia kit some say a spacer some say just needs an ls2 flywheel so if anyone could shed some light on a good kit nothing crazy like twin carbon ceramic 1500tq capacity kits but a 700wtq to like 850wtq kit that is known to be effective and i dont have to shave my bell housing or anything like that i would appreciate it