Cadillac V Series This section is for discussion about the performance minded CTS-V, STS-V, and XLR-V.

Big News for Lindsay Cadillac "V" Track Day

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 07:47 PM
Default Big News for Lindsay Cadillac "V" Track Day

We have been working with Cadillac for several month's on a big announcement and its finally locked in. THE 2009 CTS-V WILL BE AT SUMMIT ON MAY 9th for the Lindsay Cadillac track day!!!! Two development engineers will be on hand to answer any questions on the vehicle. The 2009 V car is test and development vehicle with some hard road course miles on it already.

With that said there will be some rides in it around the track!!! How many remains to be seen and will be detirmined by the GM guys on the day of the event. Special thanks goes to Mark Pfeffer (Feffman) of MVP Track Time who, without his contacts and persistence, this would not have happend.

We only have a handful of spots left for Summit Point track day participants so if you have been on the fence here is a definite push. People that want to come out to see the 09 and meet some of your CTS-V forum brothers, give me a call so I can get you some more info and get your name on my "lunch list"

Luke Butler - Lindsay Cadillac
(703) 647-8670
LButler@LindsayCadillac.com