Cadillac V Series This section is for discussion about the performance minded CTS-V, STS-V, and XLR-V.

'09 CTS-V

Old 06-15-2008, 10:40 PM
Default '09 CTS-V

Well the deed is done. I've make a deposit for the few that are allocated to the local dealership. I, being a car enthusiast- and a women, am really hoping I've made the right move here. Feed back, guys?????????? What color- black or black pearl? Anyone have a clever license plate for me for this baby? My husband offered up CTS V550. Too bad I'm the luckydaughter cause it's all mine, mine mine. I have no info on this as a brochure isn't even out. When should I expect delivery? Anyone wanna buy my SC430 convertible. Just kidding. Been there/ Done that, and it aint working for me. Sloppy, slow. Nope, going, going, GONE. Any info would make me very happy so let me know. THANKS.....LD

Old 10-09-2008, 02:34 PM
Default RE: '09 CTS-V

2fst4u and Black Raven for color The delivery date is the end of this month.

Old 10-15-2008, 08:43 AM
Default RE: '09 CTS-V

550HP V and, I'm in for the Black, too.

Search this Thread
Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.