Cadillac Forum - Enthusiast forums for Cadillac Owners

Cadillac Forum - Enthusiast forums for Cadillac Owners (https://www.cadillacforum.com/forum/)
-   Cadillac STS (https://www.cadillacforum.com/forum/cadillac-sts-17/)
-   -   electric issues e-ghosts...rear integration module, (RIM) (https://www.cadillacforum.com/forum/cadillac-sts-17/electric-issues-e-ghosts-rear-integration-module-rim-3708/)

rickyd 09-13-2007 07:01 AM

electric issues e-ghosts...rear integration module, (RIM)

good morning.... well now that the season is starting to change, ( nights are cooler and wet, and big moister on car in the morn) boy my electrics are wacky! fuel gauge, instrument cluster, security light, auto dr unlock, temp gauge, all have issues............ can anyone pin -point what ground or connection this might be??? there is also a relay that sometimes will buzz after shut down..... it is the cvrss dampers relay....... a simple disconnect of the battery for a whilewill shut it off. i just had it in for a service stability system dic info, that was poor grounds at g100 and g102............so anybody?............ill bestanding by..........katzmans? you out there? 1999 sts
rickyd

===============

Moderator Edit:
Title to define a particualr issue.
1999 Cadillac STS Rear Integration Module .. RIM

rickyd 09-18-2007 12:22 PM

RE: electric issues e-ghosts...all over

anyone out there on this one.........???????

ORIGINAL: rickyd

good morning.... well now that the season is starting to change, ( nights are cooler and wet, and big moister on car in the morn) boy my electrics are wacky! fuel gauge, instrument cluster, security light, auto dr unlock, temp gauge, all have issues............ can anyone pin -point what ground or connection this might be??? there is also a relay that sometimes will buzz after shut down..... it is the cvrss dampers relay....... a simple disconnect of the battery for a whilewill shut it off. i just had it in for a service stability system dic info, that was poor grounds at g100 and g102............so anybody?............ill bestanding by..........katzmans? you out there? 1999 sts
rickyd

stomper 09-18-2007 12:27 PM

rickyd
dang .. where was this?

i be replacing the buzzing relay yesterday,
check battery - how old is it? what type?
check alternator,
check battery ground,
check other grounds.
codes?

then report back ..

rickyd 09-18-2007 04:14 PM

Stomper..... thanks for the response, it must have been an off week when i posted :-)...... buzzing relay.. tryed that, new one, did the same thing....just thought that might give someone a heads up to pinpoint....... battery, 1-2 yr old and a bigbasta-d. alternater- 2yr old..... Stomp, i know its a ground, simply because once the car is drivin, and the sun is out and all isdryed up, things are fine, with a slight bounce in the fuel gague, at times.(goes to E then back)( could it poss be the sending unit???, and would that inturn through other things off?)..... i know there are about 15 grounds on the car (99 sts). g100, g102 have been redone a short time ago(service stability system)...... which one, or where do you think i should look now? as far as codes????? i'll have to check them (if i remember how) when i get back home. out of town for the week..... THANKS again.....
rickyd

stomper 09-18-2007 06:42 PM

Stomper..... thanks for the response, it must have been an off week when i posted :-)...... buzzing relay.. tryed that, new one, did the same thing....just thought that might give someone a heads up to pinpoint....... battery, 1-2 yr old and a bigbasta-d. alternater- 2yr old..... Stomp, i know its a ground, simply because once the car is drivin, and the sun is out and all isdryed up, things are fine, with a slight bounce in the fuel gague, at times.(goes to E then back)( could it poss be the sending unit???, and would that inturn through other things off?)..... i know there are about 15 grounds on the car (99 sts). g100, g102 have been redone a short time ago(service stability system)...... which one, or where do you think i should look now? as far as codes????? i'll have to check them (if i remember how) when i get back home. out of town for the week..... THANKS again.....
rickyd
please dont take offense, but on that note, please go here and see what can be done ..

https://www.cadillacforum.com/m_9792/tm.htm

Katzmans Caddy 09-18-2007 08:56 PM

Got my own electrical Gremlins, rickyd, but not for this post.No one has ever called me Sparky, but I did track down a short in my daughter's Buick brake lighting system once, took over an hour and a half.

rickyd 09-19-2007 09:55 AM

Stomper, yes you are correct..... i knew when i typed that, that i shouldn't have..... though wanted to give heads up that the problem hits that relay, and may give a clue to the e-ghost...... i should have said i have exchanged relays, and found nodifference, or no fix to thee-ghost problem......that being said, i have read the post..9792/tm.htm and agree 100%..... all of our timeis limitedand sure don't want to waist anyones, especially looking for help. i didn't take offence, and thank you for your response.... i will, as i said get codes for you all to review when i return home saturday.....i hope you will assist my e-ghost problem at that time.
i have done the internal code check from inside the car1 time.... would you please refresh my memory on that please..... sorry for the past post
rickyd hey Katz....trying to get all you guys straight...........

stomper 09-19-2007 10:24 AM

Stomper, yes you are correct..... i knew when i typed that, that i shouldn't have..... though wanted to give heads up that the problem hits that relay, and may give a clue to the e-ghost...... i should have said i have exchanged relays, and found nodifference, or no fix to thee-ghost problem......that being said, i have read the post..9792/tm.htm and agree 100%..... all of our timeis limitedand sure don't want to waist anyones, especially looking for help. i didn't take offence, and thank you for your response.... i will, as i said get codes for you all to review when i return home saturday.....i hope you will assist my e-ghost problem at that time.
i have done the internal code check from inside the car1 time.... would you please refresh my memory on that please..... sorry for the past post
rickyd hey Katz....trying to get all you guys straight...........

I get this feeling that you are becoming a valuable asset to this site. You learn as you go and dont wear a chip on your shoulders. Those are very valuable traits in this community.

Of course we will help where we can. Time, as you mentioned, is limited. We all have real jobs and come here as "volunteers" .. right?

rickyd 09-19-2007 10:59 AM

thanks stomoper..... i to am working and grabbing a minute or two or three to look in....see whats up. i enjoy the Forum a ton, and like to help.....only when i"ve been there, if you know what i mean......
thanks again........oh getting codes from with- in the car....99sts..... which thread or post..please direct me.
rickyd

rickyd 09-23-2007 08:23 AM

Stomper.....so i'm back in town and with the sts......however, while gone the week, i hadmy lady friend run the sts for me.......well, as she stated..she started it and run it down the block, and back and shut it off...... well when she went out friday...it would not start...... my fault, i should have told her to at least get the car warmed up, or to take it to work, etc.....imo the cvrss relay stuck on and killed the batt...... sunday morning, start right up with jump and ran new..... though maybe, she somehow disabled the starter, because the batt seems to be back up in just a 3 mi jont...
so, iran codes.....yikes!!!! stomper it seemed as i told it to do "all"EVERY code came up in history. i couldn't write them all down........ PLUS, and this really pi____ me off. the sts hasa couple spots of oil under it...taat N* is spotless.....i sure hope it was from me topping it off before i left for the week.. ill have to watch it.......so bad to the codes.... i'll drive it today and see what if anything pops up that i can get a code from, this is good because i reset all codes and hopefully the one that pops up will give us a starting point ......tell me if i'm wrong in thinking that.......is there any one catigory i should be looking for??????......yea, if you don't mind' stick with me here, and i'll be back at ya with this.....stomp, thanks alot
rickyd>>>>>> hey,? that cvrss relay that buzzes, only 4 times sense Jan 07. should itbe replaced, i did get a new one and put in in and it buzzed like the old one.the guy was nice enough to take it back and i returned it...... that seems to buzz onlywhen the e-ghosts are all most visible.(all is going hay-wire)..... :-) tx again

rickyd 09-23-2007 08:03 PM

Stomper..... in short...... i have some codes..... u1066.....u1056.....u1192........ what do these codes tell us....... the E-Ghost is at the starting stage, and will grow from here......the sts started its E-Ghost after a short run back from dinner. 3miles at most.....the car ran fine all day after the reset............when i shut it down, there was a delay with the electrics.......dr locks not unlocking (going into park).....radio will play after dr is open...... tilt whl will not go up......inter lights will not come on...... it is like everything that should happen is delayed 5/6 seconds. it gets worse from here, like the little gremlins infiltrate as time goes on....... now, fyi, i live near the lake, and my property is next to a wet-land....so, "very damp" surroundings........ any info you can give?????
thanks Stomper
rickyd ..............Stomper, as i said the gremlins infiltrate......just went out to move the car and ran the codes again......check this out!!!! u1255,u1066,c1650,c1725,c1726,c1735,c1743,c1760,c1 780, and c1769.........for some reason the u1056, and u1192 didn't show, oh i think i cleared....yes i did........... all i did was move the car out of the drive way and back......HELP.......again tx

Katzmans Caddy 09-23-2007 09:42 PM

Here are the code descriptions:
[*]U1056 - Loss of Communications with RSS[*]U1066 - Loss of Communications with RIM[*]U1192 - Loss of VTD Class 2 Serial Data Com[*]U1255 - Class 2 Communication Malfunction (Serial Data Line Malfunction)
[*]C1650 - RSS Control Module Fault[*]C1725 - Right Rear Damper Actuator Short Circuit to Battery[*]C1726 - Right Rear Damper Actuator Short Circuit to Ground[*]C1735 - Compressor Relay Short to Battery[*]C1743 - Speed Signal Fault[*]C1760 - Left Front Position Sensor Input Fault[*]C1780 - Loss of Steering Position Signal

https://www.cadillacforum.com/upfile.../dontgetit.gif https://www.cadillacforum.com/upfile...y/signs003.gif

Katzmans Caddy 09-23-2007 11:26 PM

https://www.cadillacforum.com/m_12425/tm.htmCheck this out from another member.

rickyd 09-24-2007 07:54 PM

katz.......whats up with that?????? never heard of such a thing........... you?i got to watch what i say....... does the wordcracky mean anything to you??????

rickyd 09-24-2007 08:13 PM

hey katz....give me your thoughts on those codes...... or isn't that your expertise......

Katzmans Caddy 09-24-2007 08:18 PM

katz.......whats up with that?????? never heard of such a thing........... you?i got to watch what i say....... does the wordcracky mean anything to you??????
Not the first time I've heard this but I think he missed a step. I believe you need to short one against the other while the positive is still attached. I do a similar thing on my GMC to reset the SES light, diconnect one lead to the computer then crank, truck won't start but it cranks, Reconnect and the SES light is out.

Katzmans Caddy 09-24-2007 08:21 PM

hey katz....give me your thoughts on those codes...... or isn't that your expertise......
[sm=dontgetit.gif]

rickyd 09-24-2007 08:32 PM

ok.... let me know how i would do this..... i'll try anything to get rid of the Gremlins....... should i disconnect the neg, and touch the pos with it???

Katzmans Caddy 09-24-2007 08:54 PM

Lets find out for sure before we start frying the STS. Stay tuned, time for some web surfing!

rickyd 09-24-2007 08:56 PM

thanks dude

Katzmans Caddy 09-24-2007 09:34 PM

After surfing around here's what I think you should do. Clear the codes. You have a record of them here so maybe you want to print them out. I am assumimg you know how to clear codes. Then disconnect neagtive battery terminal for 10 to 20 minutes. Reconnect and then do the GM driving cycle as explained below:

Complete driving cycle will perform diagnostics on all monitored systems and can usually be completed in less than fifteen minutes.
Performing a GM OBD-II Driving cycle:
[ul][*]Cold Start In order to be classified as a cold start the engine coolant temperature must be below 122°F (50°C) and within 11°F (6°C) of the ambient air temperature at startup. Do not leave the key on prior to the cold start or the heated oxygen sensor diagnostic may not run.[*]Idle The engine must be run for two and a half minutes with the air conditioner on and rear defroster on. The more electrical load you can apply the better. This will test the O2 heater, Passive Air, Purge "No Flow", Misfire and if closed loop is achieved, Fuel Trim.[*]Accelerate Turn off the air conditioner and all the other loads and apply half throttle until 55mph (88km/hr) is reached. During this time the Misfire, Fuel Trim, and Purge Flow diagnostics will be performed.[*]Hold Steady Speed Hold a steady speed of 55mph (88km/hr) for 3 minutes. During this time the O2 response, air Intrusive, EGR, Purge, Misfire, and Fuel Trim diagnostics will be performed.[*]Decelerate Let off the accelerator pedal. Do not shift, touch the brake or clutch. It is important to let the vehicle coast along gradually slowing down to 20 mph (32km/hr). During this time the EGR, Purge and Fuel Trim diagnostics will be performed.[*]Accelerate Accelerate at 3/4 throttle until 55-60mph (88-96 km/hr). This will perform the same diagnostics as in step 3.[*]Hold Steady Speed Hold a steady speed of 55mph (88km/hr) for five minutes. During this time, in addition to the diagnostics performed in step 4, the catalyst monitor diagnostics will be performed. If the catalyst is marginal or the battery has been disconnected, it may take 5 complete driving cycles to determine the state of the catalyst.[*]Decelerate This will perform the same diagnostics as in step 5. Again, don't press the clutch or brakes or shift gears.[/ul]
After that check the codes again, hopefully the gremlins will be gone.

rickyd 09-24-2007 09:58 PM

god katz....... thats good stuff......... thanks....thanks alot for that time.......... i'll be on that this week end when i am off road..(doing that work thing).. and be back at ya...... i'm hoping that will work...... i was about to have it taken to the shop......... now i'll give this a try...... when i got the sts in jan it was doing this..Gremlins all over.......thought it had cured during summer, reworked 4 - 5 grounds....... now all sorts of issues, as you have seen..with codes......... thanks again
rickyd

Katzmans Caddy 09-24-2007 11:09 PM

[sm=signs003.gif]

rickyd 09-30-2007 03:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Katzmans Caddy

After surfing around here's what I think you should do. Clear the codes. You have a record of them here so maybe you want to print them out. I am assumimg you know how to clear codes. Then disconnect neagtive battery terminal for 10 to 20 minutes. Reconnect and then do the GM driving cycle as explained below:

Complete driving cycle will perform diagnostics on all monitored systems and can usually be completed in less than fifteen minutes.
Performing a GM OBD-II Driving cycle:
[ul][*]Cold Start In order to be classified as a cold start the engine coolant temperature must be below 122°F (50°C) and within 11°F (6°C) of the ambient air temperature at startup. Do not leave the key on prior to the cold start or the heated oxygen sensor diagnostic may not run.[*]Idle The engine must be run for two and a half minutes with the air conditioner on and rear defroster on. The more electrical load you can apply the better. This will test the O2 heater, Passive Air, Purge "No Flow", Misfire and if closed loop is achieved, Fuel Trim.[*]Accelerate Turn off the air conditioner and all the other loads and apply half throttle until 55mph (88km/hr) is reached. During this time the Misfire, Fuel Trim, and Purge Flow diagnostics will be performed.[*]Hold Steady Speed Hold a steady speed of 55mph (88km/hr) for 3 minutes. During this time the O2 response, air Intrusive, EGR, Purge, Misfire, and Fuel Trim diagnostics will be performed.[*]Decelerate Let off the accelerator pedal. Do not shift, touch the brake or clutch. It is important to let the vehicle coast along gradually slowing down to 20 mph (32km/hr). During this time the EGR, Purge and Fuel Trim diagnostics will be performed.[*]Accelerate Accelerate at 3/4 throttle until 55-60mph (88-96 km/hr). This will perform the same diagnostics as in step 3.[*]Hold Steady Speed Hold a steady speed of 55mph (88km/hr) for five minutes. During this time, in addition to the diagnostics performed in step 4, the catalyst monitor diagnostics will be performed. If the catalyst is marginal or the battery has been disconnected, it may take 5 complete driving cycles to determine the state of the catalyst.[*]Decelerate This will perform the same diagnostics as in step 5. Again, don't press the clutch or brakes or shift gears.[/ul]

After that check the codes again, hopefully the gremlins will be gone.
hey Katz, Stopmer...... i did this test, pulled over and shut the sts down and ran codes....... DIM U1065....DIM U1066....IPC B1652....IPM B1652.....IRC U1016.......and PCM P1063.....came up........cleared them, turned around and brought her home....at 85 to ...well, lets just say out of the 8 min of 55mph for the test, it took me 2 min's to return.....again checked codes and NO CODES....????????????? welllllll what do you all think?? thanks guys
rickyd

Stealth 09-30-2007 04:42 PM

GM and Cadillac electric issues e-ghosts ... all over ...

keep me posted .. this is FAQ Material ...
added to the FAQ thread of

Cadillac GM e-ghosts electric problems
https://www.cadillacforum.com/m_6068/tm.htm

rickyd 10-01-2007 08:13 AM

RE: GM and Cadillac electric issues e-ghosts ... all over ...

ok guys.......... keeping you posted, out this morning...my coffee run.... let the sts run all the time......trip took 15min.....sts warmed up to running temp.....home....parked and ran codes......i couldn't keep up......i think it would be better if i told you which ones didn't come up.......my first ghost thru the dash was the fuel gague flipping to E, then back to full...then 3sec she goes back to E and sets (tank is full)......then went in for coffee, let it run......back out the security yellow light on...drove, and then get mess...SERVICE SECURITY SYS......thats a new one.... intermittent outside mirrors, inop....dr locks inop.... entire inside e-ghosts................any thoughts?????? oh yesterday my bose started cutting out (couple sec) then on.....I CAN"T HAVE THIS......need my radio..... this car needs an exercist........HELP....please
rickyd

Katzmans Caddy 10-01-2007 08:28 AM

Computer shot?

stomper 10-01-2007 08:40 AM

ok .. remind us what you have done so far .. item by item?

starting with my #1 question .. have you disconnected connector by connector, sprayed with contact cleaner and lubed with di-electric? that would also apply to the huge connectors on the computers themselves.

let me put it this way .. have you ever plugged something at home into an outlet and had to wiggle the plug to get it to work? well, you dont have that option in a car. the dozens if not hundreds, of contacts have to be PERFECT !

[align=center]PERFECT !
[/align]

rickyd 10-01-2007 09:27 AM

ok.... i guess i haven't found the connection(s) that is the bad....... "where is the computer on this sts".......and do you think it is one or two bad connections with the 15 grounds on this car....i do. ......and can we rule out or key in on one or two specificly?.......
what i'v done.....1- cleaned and di-electric the two grounds under rear seat.. (i still think, its there, and am going to redo them) the main battery 1 and
one that comes in from the trunk...... this was done last year
2-also had g100, and g102 cleaned by a tech, here where i live.
3- new cluster got really takin on that......
4- new ignition switch
keep in mind.... the sts ran new all summer long, no E-Ghosts......its when the weather turned damp the E-Ghosts reappeared
thanks Stomper....thanks Katz......thanks Stealth............. you guys are the best

stomper 10-01-2007 10:23 AM

ok.... i guess i haven't found the connection(s) that is the bad....... "where is the computer on this sts".......and do you think it is one or two bad connections with the 15 grounds on this car....i do. ......and can we rule out or key in on one or two specificly?.......
what i'v done.....

1- cleaned and di-electric the two grounds under rear seat.. (i still think, its there, and am going to redo them) the main battery 1 and one that comes in from the trunk...... this was done last year

4- new ignition switch

keep in mind.... the sts ran new all summer long, no E-Ghosts......its when the weather turned damp the E-Ghosts reappeared

thanks Stomper....thanks Katz......thanks Stealth............. you guys are the best

"when the weather turned damp the E-Ghosts reappeared "
THAT my friend, points to only TWO things.
a) oxidized connections
b) a cracked / damaged electronic component or connector, including BCM / ECM computers. I actually found one such bad component by applying a hair drier on high heat to each item see when the issue went away.

"3- new cluster got really takin on that......"
a highly suspect "electronic" item as well as the connections to it

if i was a gambling man, i be betting on these.
Of course, what info you provide has to be correct.

rickyd 10-01-2007 11:35 AM

ORIGINAL: stomper

what i'v done.....

1- cleaned and di-electric the two grounds under rear seat.. (i still think, its there, and am going to redo them) the main battery 1 and one that comes in from the trunk...... this was done last year

4- new ignition switch

"when the weather turned damp the E-Ghosts reappeared "
THAT my friend, points to only TWO things.
a) oxidized connections
b) a cracked / damaged electronic component or connector, including BCM / ECM computers. I actually found one such bad component by applying a hair drier on high heat to each item see when the issue went away.

"3- new cluster got really takin on that......"
a highly suspect "electronic" item as well as the connections to it

if i was a gambling man, i be betting on these.
Of course, what info you provide has to be correct.

Stomper......all info is correct...... i agree when the weather turned damp...etc............my problem, is where to start...lol..... what are the most vunerable connections in your opinion?......or should i start from front and go back.....i have a ground do***ent id# 162408..... 1999 seville though now wondering if it is the same for sts.......... i wish i knew how to load this, though its from GM...maybe you could check no big, i'm going to start with the grounds..... would you agree?
thanks again
rickyd

rickyd 10-01-2007 03:20 PM

Here are the code descriptions:[*]U1056 - Loss of Communications with RSS 1................................................. ........................1[*]U1066 - Loss of Communications with RIM 2................................................. ........................2[*]U1192 - Loss of VTD Class 2 Serial Data Com 3................................................. .........................3[*]U1255 - Class 2 Communication Malfunction (Serial Data Line Malfunction) 4...............................................4[*]C1650 - RSS Control Module Fault[*]C1725 - Right Rear Damper Actuator Short Circuit to Battery[*]C1726 - Right Rear Damper Actuator Short Circuit to Ground[*]C1735 - Compressor Relay Short to Battery[*]C1743 - Speed Signal Fault[*]C1760 - Left Front Position Sensor Input Fault[*]C1780 - Loss of Steering Position Signal

[sm=dontgetit.gif] [sm=signs003.gif]
katz. trying to narrow down where to start looking for bad connection.................. the first 4 codes... what would cause them, and is there a connection/ ground that i could check?........tx.......rickyd

stomper 10-01-2007 03:43 PM

i start with the connectors to the computers, then restart at the front bumper and hit every connector, every bus terminal, all the way back. you can do all that on one day if you have good lights and small hands for the tight places.

get tools to undue the connectors and tie-wraps to secure the ones that have broken latches.

rickyd 10-01-2007 04:26 PM

thanks Stomper............. sorry, just don't know where computers are........ i think there are two.........let me guess????? under dash(somewhere), and under rear seat???? how'd i do?
rickyd

Katzmans Caddy 10-01-2007 05:46 PM

Here are the code descriptions:[*]U1056 - Loss of Communications with RSS 1................................................. ........................1[*]U1066 - Loss of Communications with RIM 2................................................. ........................2[*]U1192 - Loss of VTD Class 2 Serial Data Com 3................................................. .........................3[*]U1255 - Class 2 Communication Malfunction (Serial Data Line Malfunction) 4...............................................4[*]C1650 - RSS Control Module Fault[*]C1725 - Right Rear Damper Actuator Short Circuit to Battery[*]C1726 - Right Rear Damper Actuator Short Circuit to Ground[*]C1735 - Compressor Relay Short to Battery[*]C1743 - Speed Signal Fault[*]C1760 - Left Front Position Sensor Input Fault[*]C1780 - Loss of Steering Position Signal

[sm=dontgetit.gif] [sm=signs003.gif]
katz. trying to narrow down where to start looking for bad connection.................. the first 4 codes... what would cause them, and is there a connection/ ground that i could check?........tx.......rickyd
I think you should get the car scanned by a good shop and diagnoised. Loss of signals usually mean power supply interupted or wires disconnected. How's the battery, I know it sounds too simple, hows the alternator too?

rickyd 10-02-2007 07:04 AM

your absolutly right Katz... i myself admit, its over my head......i called my gumba Vinny..he is AC Delco certified....he'll get it fixed.. ...... i have one more question though, and i won't post this threaduntill after the sts comes back fromVinny's.......
Question..... the sts, after my coffee run this morning hadtwo CURRENT codes......ipc u1255, and ipm u1255........ any other time all the codes we discussed were in history....... does this help pin-point the problem???? BIG THANKS to all that helped with this......you all will know the out come as it goes down..........
so what say you on these two codes? thanks katz
rickyd

rickyd 10-03-2007 01:14 PM

katz in post #36 whats the difference......ipc u1255 code, and ipm u1255 code?

rickyd 10-05-2007 07:04 AM

ORIGINAL: stomper

rickyd
dang .. where was this?

i be replacing the buzzing relay yesterday,
check battery - how old is it? what type?
check alternator,
check battery ground,
check other grounds.
codes?

then report back ..

i said wasn't going to post untill having vinny look at sts....though went out for coffee run this morn and it wouldn't start......! i know stomper you wanted me to check battery, and alternator......both replaced with Delco parts june of '05.....79-6 delco batt....3211830 delco alt........ Question..... going to have checked......doyaall think that batt has bad cell?......... and would that cause all the E-Ghosts.......doesn't seem right to me , but then im not a tech...............tx guys oh...post 37....????? please
rickyd

stomper 10-05-2007 08:16 AM

Cadillac GM electric issues e-ghosts...all over

there is a reason we call them ghosts .. they show off where they they dont live.

as long as you go with the "i thinks" the ghosts will seemly go through the hoops endlessly. you may hit where they are visiting only to see them travel elsewhere. you have to hit their home.

sit down on a table, far from the car, writing down the LOGICAL possibilities based on the FACTS, prioritize, and systematically hit then one by one, w/o skipping a beat. usually it isnt that hard, it does require patience. for the most part, when you find the problem yo will be surprised how simple the fix is.

rickyd 10-05-2007 10:49 AM

RE: Cadillac GM electric issues e-ghosts...all over

lol thanks dude.......