Go Back  Cadillac Forum - Enthusiast forums for Cadillac Owners > Cadillac Models > Cadillac STS
Reload this Page >

2006 cadillac sts4 standard or performance brakes ??

Cadillac STS The newest installation of the performance sedan from Cadillac, having replaced the Seville

2006 cadillac sts4 standard or performance brakes ??

Old 10-30-2017, 11:02 AM
Default 2006 cadillac sts4 standard or performance brakes ??

Hi.......
this is my first question on this forum for this car.
i am in need of brakes so i attempted to purchase some performance brake kits (ebay) but i came too small So while trying to get a refund I purchased the cheapest brakes advanced store has (for now) but a.a. Had a problem matching up the pads. But when they finally found the right ones but they said it was performance not Standard.
So My question is how do I determine 100% what type of brakes does my perticular car uses whether it be standard or performance (ex... v.i.n. # or caliper # maybe). Any help is greatly appreciated thank you.

P.s. I am trying to purchase a drilled/slotted brake kit with pads....

p.p.s. I have a 2006 cadillac sts 4 with a v6 engine all wheel drive