Cadillac SRX The SRX offers the versatility of a mid-size sport utility vehicle with a sports car feel

SRX performance upgrades

Old 11-01-2006, 02:35 PM
Default SRX performance upgrades

I wanted to see if anyone knows about any performance upgrades for the SRX besides an intake, i all ready have one of those and am very happy with it. i have the volant cold air intake system and i highly recomend it, not only did it give a bit of added hp, but it made the car sound way deeper then when i originaly bought the vehicle.

Old 11-02-2006, 03:25 PM
Default RE: SRX performance upgrades

Thanks for the reply on lowering my SRX. Tell me more about the volant cold air intake system. Where to get one, how much, is it a pain to install, etc.........
Thanks!

Old 11-06-2006, 12:49 PM

It's easy to get and install. th price slightly varies but from what i remember it cost me only like $120.00 you can put it in with in a few min. not a pain in the *** at all, it's so easy and the mass flow censor that your car all ready has is not going to **** up at all. just make sure ( and i know this is going to sound rediculus, but trust me i know ppl that have done it ) that your car is off when you disconect and reconect the mass flow censor. just go to volant web site and put a search for your car and it will come up.

Old 08-09-2007, 10:35 AM

ORIGINAL: Pupustains

i have the volant cold air intake system and i highly recomend it
If you're still around this forum (or anyone else has this Volant), possible to up some pictures?
Any change in your fuel mileage?

Old 07-13-2009, 09:23 AM
Default recommended performance upgrades '04 SRX V8

Hello Everyone

I’m new to the forum and would like all the input and feedback I can get on recommended performance upgrades for my ’04 SRX V8 AWD. I’m interested in a cold air intake and would like any feedback from anyone who has purchased one, i.e. did it make any difference in fuel savings (MPG), did it increase power (HP), and did you install it yourself. I’m also open to other performance modification suggestions. I would like to get the most for my dollar. Has anyone installed a power programmer or this performance chip advertised on ebay for about $25? Here is the link for chip http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1-PER...5fTruckQ5fPart
Regards,
Tom