Cadillac Seville The Cadillac luxury combined with a performance sedan feel

Navigation Problems! Could really use some help!

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 07:48 AM

I also have the same Nav problem. If you get a response, Pease let me know. ejackson1@***.net.

Old 06-20-2010, 07:15 PM

02pearlSTS

I have the same problem but don't know where to get the update disk, you said you could send a copy, if that still holds I would like to take you up on the offer and will pay for shipping etc.

Old 07-19-2010, 11:26 AM
Default Help Navigation Problems

Hi, we have a 2004 DHS we bought a year ago.

Last week the navigation system decided to have a mind of it's own. The disk goes in - but everything is very slow and no map shows on the screen. There is a moving arrow. And considering there is no map you cannot tell it to go anywhere - because it does not know where it is.

Do I need a software disk and where do I get one.

Also, where can I obtain a new map disk?

Old 11-12-2010, 06:13 PM

I also have a 02 sts with a bose navi system that is requesting a system software disk. I have checked with a dealer for part #19115256 and was told that it was not available anymore. Has anyone had any success fairly recently in resolving this issue?? If so could you please give me some information on how the proper disk was obtained?

Old 11-20-2010, 11:24 PM
Default re: caddi nav problem

Hello fellow caddi members if anyone needs the disc to fix there nav/radio let me know and I'll send you a copy of the disc.

Thanks,

caddi02dts

Originally Posted by Patrickb
I also have a 02 sts with a bose navi system that is requesting a system software disk. I have checked with a dealer for part #19115256 and was told that it was not available anymore. Has anyone had any success fairly recently in resolving this issue?? If so could you please give me some information on how the proper disk was obtained?

Old 11-21-2010, 01:07 PM
Default Navigation software disk.

Hi, Yes - please can I get a navigation software disk. Contact me at eywings@flash.net. And is anyone knows where to get a new map disk that will work for a 2004 DHS, please let me know.

Old 12-21-2010, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by BusyOne3
Hi, Yes - please can I get a navigation software disk. Contact me at eywings@flash.net. And is anyone knows where to get a new map disk that will work for a 2004 DHS, please let me know.
Hi, new guy here, did a google search, also need map upgrade. See if link works, not cheap, but only site I have looked so far. Also on another forum, there was mention of using certain Nissan map discs as they were the same as Cadillacs. Don't think the bookmark link will work, so, google Cadillac navigation map upgrades. Hope this will help.

Old 02-04-2011, 11:09 PM

Hi Everyone, my 02 STS's NAV unit is also not working and instead has the message "Please insert System Disk". I could sure use a copy of the system update software. Also, as far as MAP DVDs are concerned, I recently bought a version 7.0 DVD map set pretty reasonably on eBay. It's not the newest (as that's v8.0) but it is good enough for my purposes.

Old 06-29-2011, 09:00 PM
Exclamation Navigation prob. cannot load system software

Originally Posted by 02pearlSTS
Just got the disc today, it worked! If anyone needs one, just PM me and I can send a copy.

02pearlSTS,
I am having the same problems as you were. Could you please send me a disk? I can paypal you a shipping fee, etc. Please get back to me, my E-mail address is sweetcrate@hotmail.com

Many thanks -cadicentral

Old 09-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Default 05 STS Nav Problem

My navigation has same problem. Cannot Load System Disk. Please insert Correct System Disk. Will this work on mine? Please help.

Quick Reply: Navigation Problems! Could really use some help!