Cadillac Seville The Cadillac luxury combined with a performance sedan feel

Climate control

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2019, 09:55 AM
Default Climate control

I recently replaced my radiator hoses and thermostat and flushed the system with Blue DEVIL.
..now my climate control only blows on my feet and w ont change to the vents or defrost ....i have reset climate control but it still blows on my feet only....help

Old 07-28-2020, 05:40 AM

It's strange, do you know what this might be related to? I just had a similar situation in the car a year ago. Only here I know why my air conditioner is out of order. I was driving my boss's kids one day and one of them started pushing all the buttons in my car. Apparently, he pressed something so that he blocked some functions in the air conditioner. I told my boss about this, and he advised me to contact with aircon servicing. This service really quickly solved my problem. Since then, if I have some kind of failure in electrical appliances, I always turn to professionals and do not fix anything myself.

Last edited by GavinHemmings; 07-28-2020 at 08:19 AM.
Old 07-29-2020, 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by GavinHemmings
It's strange, do you know what this might be related to? I just had a similar situation in the car a year ago. Only here I know why my air conditioner is out of order. I was driving my boss's kids one day and one of them started pushing all the buttons in my car. Apparently, he pressed something so that he blocked some functions in the air conditioner. I told my boss about this, and he advised me to contact with aircon servicing. This service really quickly solved my problem. Since then, if I have some kind of failure in electrical appliances, I always turn to professionals and do not fix anything myself.
Do these guys provide discounts?