Cadillac PininFarina Allante A joint venture with Coachbuilder PininFarina to design and build the Cadillac two top convertible roadster of the 1980's.

Cadillac Motor Era web site and Allante ...

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 07:51 PM
Super Moderator
Default Cadillac Motor Era web site and Allante ...

ORIGINAL: wcoates

G.A.R.Y. Stealth Moderator guys http://www.100megsfree4.com/cadillac/cad1990/cad90a.htm

Used the above info on a thread about a month or so ago. E-mailed the guest book of the gentleman and asked if he'd consider allowing us to put his Allante info on our site. He replied today saying that he would be pleased for us to use this info. He advised that he would provide needed do***entation. All years of Allante are covered.

How to proceed? Do one of you gentleman want his e-mail address?
Do you want to set up a category on the do***ents section and cut and paste (after adising the author).

I find in interesting info that I feel all would benefit from. Hope you agree! let me know your thoughts and direction. Thanks!

ORIGINAL: G.A.R.Y.

Bill
I think it's a good idea, however we would need a guru to ensure that all the info is correct. At first blush it looks extremely informative. Or maybe post as is and find anything that is not correct (if anything) and point it out. We could cut and paste or whatever, I would defer to Stealth on that.
Any info we can get to post on this site, where all forums and info are FREE,makes this site a good place forANYONE to get info on their particularCADDY.
Of course proper credit would be given to the appropriate person for providing the material.

Stealth, why don'tyou and Bill decide how to proceed?

Thanks again Bill.
Bill,

that is one nice RED unit w/o the pimple. yours?

i been to the subject site many times so i am very familiar with a lot of the material he has on line...

i'll drop you an email on the subject ..
the gentleman in question, we can use more off ...

thanks

this is the Motor Era Home Page:
http://www.motorera.com/

Old 01-24-2008, 12:24 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Cadillac Motor Era web site and Allante ...

here is a class act .. a BLACK 1993

Name:  Allantegrille006.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  142.0 KB

Name:  Allantegrille004-2.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  132.2 KB

I dont have a pic of the rear but it is just like this one with silver accent stripe instead of red.

Old 01-28-2008, 12:10 PM
Default RE: Cadillac Motor Era web site and Allante ...

Do you have a picture of the back of the black one?