Cadillac CTS The mid-sized sedan that has grown the popularity of the Cadillac brand with it's low price and sleek styling

hands free

Old 09-18-2008, 05:38 AM
Default hands free

I have a new lease car CTS. The company wants me to pay $3200 for a luxury package when all I want is blue tooth. Is there a recommendation on after-market hands free blue tooth that will have the same utility, capitalize on the steering controld and fin antenna?

Also, the same goes for the wood trim and higher intensity headlights. The wood is a frill but the headlights are nice when traveling long didtances at night. Before moving here, this was needed to avoid killing deers.

Any recommendation or experience wellcome. Special thanks.

Old 09-18-2008, 10:17 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: hands free

ORIGINAL: ccollado

I have a new lease car CTS. The company wants me to pay $3200 for a luxury package when all I want is blue tooth. Is there a recommendation on after-market hands free blue tooth that will have the same utility, capitalize on the steering controld and fin antenna?

Also, the same goes for the wood trim and higher intensity headlights. The wood is a frill but the headlights are nice when traveling long didtances at night. Before moving here, this was needed to avoid killing deers.

Any recommendation or experience wellcome. Special thanks.

I guess I'm cheap.

Standard $80 cell phone with standard $40 blue tooth.
total = $120

PRO?
I got many cars and I can move that cheapo system between all the cars, in my pocket.