Cadillac CT6 The stunning new full-sized luxury sedan offers impressive performance and even a future plug-in hybrid powertrain.

CT6 V Sport

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2018, 10:40 AM
Default CT6 V Sport

I am seriously considering getting one of these as soon at they become available. I am on the waiting list at my local dealer. I have had an STS with the NorthStar and a CTS V (first model year). I think Cadillacs should have V8s . Any thoughts from members about getting a first year model? I liked the CTS V but did have a lot of problems, not all of which were covered by warranty and were pretty expensive to fix. So the CT6 V Sport will have a brand new engine and 10 speed and a host of technology but looks like it will be a pretty cool car. I would drive it all year round for business and have to get some all season tires as well. thoughts?

Old 01-31-2019, 08:44 PM
Default Ct6v

Originally Posted by BobT
I am seriously considering getting one of these as soon at they become available. I am on the waiting list at my local dealer. I have had an STS with the NorthStar and a CTS V (first model year). I think Cadillacs should have V8s . Any thoughts from members about getting a first year model? I liked the CTS V but did have a lot of problems, not all of which were covered by warranty and were pretty expensive to fix. So the CT6 V Sport will have a brand new engine and 10 speed and a host of technology but looks like it will be a pretty cool car. I would drive it all year round for business and have to get some all season tires as well. thoughts?
Very expensive. Lots of power.
It might not be the best mode for business travel. Consider the 3.0 TT. Good power better mileage.