1987 Coupe DeVille for sale!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 11:59 PM
Default 1987 Coupe DeVille for sale!!

Engine needs work, it will only run until it over heats and engine coolant has leaked into the engine. The car has less than 60,000 original miles on it. I am the third owner of the car, and the guy who had it before me bought it from his mother. It is also the Liberty Edition, car also comes with the Cadillac Gold Keys. Interior is in excellent condition. I replaced the white head liner to blue to match the two tone blue and white leather seats. The seats are extremely comfterble. The interior is very clean. The exterior in is very good condition as well. There is one small dent in the trunk and a good sized dent near the front passenger side tire, and only one extremely small rust spot. Paint still looks fine. This car is a joy to cruise in and I hate to see it go but I need something more reliable as a daily driver , would be a perfect sunday car for somebody else. I'm asking $2000 but i will consider most offers so feel free to make me any offer. Also for any of you who know the Cadillac engines, the engine in this car is the 4100 motor. If you don't know about them do some research before hand if you plan on buying. *****Email me for pictures and for more info at tlak567@yahoo.com*****
-Tom

Old 06-20-2010, 12:45 AM

no, sorry man my mom made me get rid of it cause it had been in my (her) driveway for almost a year and it was only supposed to be there for two weeks haha. Unfortunately it ended up in a junkyard in Jersey somewhere, not the life I wanted for the car but s*** happens.

Old 07-19-2010, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by Tlake
Engine needs work, it will only run until it over heats and engine coolant has leaked into the engine. The car has less than 60,000 original miles on it. I am the third owner of the car, and the guy who had it before me bought it from his mother. It is also the Liberty Edition, car also comes with the Cadillac Gold Keys. Interior is in excellent condition. I replaced the white head liner to blue to match the two tone blue and white leather seats. The seats are extremely comfterble. The interior is very clean spcecially the Door Lock Switch. The exterior in is very good condition as well. There is one small dent in the trunk and a good sized dent near the front passenger side tire, and only one extremely small rust spot. Paint still looks fine. This car is a joy to cruise in and I hate to see it go but I need something more reliable as a daily driver , would be a perfect sunday car for somebody else. I'm asking $2000 but i will consider most offers so feel free to make me any offer. Also for any of you who know the Cadillac engines, the engine in this car is the 4100 motor. If you don't know about them do some research before hand if you plan on buying. *****Email me for pictures and for more info at tlak567@yahoo.com*****
-Tom
hi,,is this still available??do you have any pics of it..im so interested..

Last edited by kurtdaniel; 07-19-2010 at 10:10 PM.