Cue screen cracks - Cadillac Forum - Enthusiast forums for Cadillac Owners

Cadillac ATS This new compact luxury sedan has been designed to take on the best of the luxury segment from around the world.

Old 01-20-2018, 09:20 AM

Default Cue screen cracks

I have a 2013 Cadillac ATS with spider cracks on my cue screen I have 67,000 miles and I am out of warranty. When I drive and the sunlight hits it my radio goes Garza. Iíve read other forums and noticed this is an ongoing problem. It was replaced once before when I was still under warranty and now itís happened again.why does this continue to happen?
Old 03-27-2018, 02:18 AM

Hi, Nathan. We regret to hear of your concern with your 2013 ATS Cue Screen. We understand how frustrating repeat concerns can be. We would like an opportunity to review your situation further. Please e-mail us at [email protected] and include "ATTN: Kell" in the subject line. We look forward to your reply there.

Kell S.
Cadillac Customer Care
Old 05-28-2018, 05:55 PM

I also had my CUE screen replace while under warranty and just 5/27/2018 my Cue screen spider web cracked due to the heat. I am sure this new screen I got should still have its own manufacturer warranty. I love Cadillac but after noticing every single model is having this issue and the issue is very common. it makes me wonder what they are doing for the consumer. Why is this not a recall? I can Hadley use the back up camera now.
Old 07-07-2018, 06:06 AM

One month ago I noticed cracks on my cue screen of my 2014 Cadillac ATS. After speaking to a mechanic I was informed it’s been a fairly common problem, mostly due to heat. My car is always garage kept, aside from the obvious while out in a parking lot while running errands. I called my local dealer who quoted me a price of over $1400.00 to replace the screen. After seeing numerous forums and threads I’ve realized how much more common it is. I contacted Cadillac directly and they have instructed me to bring it for an evaluation at my dealer and then we will take it from there. I hope they can help. I truly love this car and hoping to replace it in the next few years, but if this problem persists and Cadillac can not help then it’s unlikely I’ll be purchasing another Cadillac. So far they have responded quickly and very helpful. Hoping for a positive outcome.