Northstar Solid Motor Mount Group Buy

Old 04-06-2014, 07:11 PM
Default Northstar Solid Motor Mount Group Buy

Alright everyone. I know that most of you Northstar folks have heard about or already had the typical motor mount issues where they give up every few thousand miles. I am experiencing this issue now. Alero and Grand Am owners as well as just about anyone with the GM 3400 V6 motor have found limited or no support for performance upgrades. The 3400 has support through two boutique shops, the primary shop being Milzy Motorsports and the other WOT-Tech. I have spoken to the owner at Milzy Motorsports and asked about having solid mounts made for the front and rear. I was going to do the hockey puck fix, but I figured that it would be best to have custom mounts made instead so that I'd only have to replace them once. Many of the Alero and Grand Am owners have done this through Milzy Motorsports and he is willing to help us as well. I am hoping to do this group buy here and on pontiacbonnevilleclub.com to get a group buy of at least 20 units to have them made. I will supply the mounts for him unless someone already has an old set that we can send in. Please put your name and if you would buy one. Once we get 20 commitments I will post up the link to pay for them.

The mounts would be mild steel with a powdercoating option. The material inside the mount could be derlin for a solid mount or poly for less stiff mounts.

Please let me know asap on here so that we can get this going!

Thanks everyone!

Last edited by fisdadsbonneville; 04-07-2014 at 11:58 AM.