2002 Escalade EXT Lowered and I NEED SOME HELP PLEASE!

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 10:04 PM
Default 2002 Escalade EXT Lowered and I NEED SOME HELP PLEASE!

Hey all.. sorry about the "caps" on my title, but.. I really need some help and fast!

I bought my EXT a few years ago. It was lowered with no visible sign of tire wear. I decided last year to by new wheels and tires to get my truck looking better. I usually change the oil myself, but this past time I took it to my mechanic because I had some things I needed to get done, and what do you know, my drivers side front was worn down to the steel belt in one spot! UH OH.... I thought well, the tire is worn on the very inside and obviously this looks like a camber issue. With the truck being lowered... it makes sense. so.. in talking this over I tried for an alignment to see how far that got me, but it is maxed out and the camber could not be modified. At the moment it is just over -2 on both driver and passenger side.

So... can anyone please help me.. I am looking for a camber kit that may help me get this part of my truck back to where it is close to what it needs to be (I believe I found -.06 is acceptable for this vehicle) which would mean I need a kit to give me an extra +1.75 or so.. can anyone help me??

Again, I apologize, I am new to modifications like this and I really really need some good help... Thanks so much!!