Cadillac Forum - Enthusiast forums for Cadillac Owners

Cadillac Forum - Enthusiast forums for Cadillac Owners (https://www.cadillacforum.com/forum/)
-   Vintage & Classic Cadillacs (https://www.cadillacforum.com/forum/vintage-classic-cadillacs-37/)
-   -   1976 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible 500 ci fuel injected 50k Miles (https://www.cadillacforum.com/forum/vintage-classic-cadillacs-37/1976-cadillac-eldorado-convertible-500-ci-fuel-injected-50k-miles-7912/)

Sonny1976 01-16-2009 04:39 PM

1976 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible 500 ci fuel injected 50k Miles

I have a 1976 Eldorado Convertible With 50k Original Miles, car is white with white top, red interior with white seats.. This car is a real gem.. 500 8.2 Fuel injected.. Now i was wondering i have a ball park figure on how much this car is worth.. but due to the color combination of the car and it being fuel injected... i was thinking it might be worth more then what im thinking.. I was hoping someone who really knows about these cars can give me an honest figure on how much they think its worth.. Thanks!!

-
mod edit
title

brougham1 01-16-2009 06:19 PM

RE: 1976 Eldorado 50k Miles

And you want this withouteven having some pictures?? How much will you give me for my truck?? Same thing.

rickyd 01-17-2009 11:23 AM

you go first with a number....... i'm sure the forum will jump in as to high, or low..... a pic would be good..... and color would have a value, if you were looking for, or liking it.if one was notliking that color, then that color has no value, or would be worth less. however, there is a saying in the bizz, "its the right color"....... has the car been maintained well?
rickyd

slowroll 01-17-2009 12:22 PM

You could contact local independent appraiser for insurance value appraisal; most of the time required when insuring old cars for big money. Price can vary depending on where car is located. Search classic car auction reports and e bay for what similar cars are selling for; not what sellers are asking for them. Values on old cars can fluctuate greatly depending on demand at the time. Getting max price can depend on timing and how fast you need the cash. If its 'Bicentennial Edition' that would added to the value and liquidity.

Stealth 01-17-2009 01:25 PM

ORIGINAL: Sonny1976

I have a 1976 Eldorado Convertible With 50k Original Miles, car is white with white top, red interior with white seats.. This car is a real gem.. 500 8.2 Fuel injected.. Now i was wondering i have a ball park figure on how much this car is worth.. but due to the color combination of the car and it being fuel injected... i was thinking it might be worth more then what im thinking.. I was hoping someone who really knows about these cars can give me an honest figure on how much they think its worth.. Thanks!!

this is a 1976, CALIFORNIA car .. $8,000 ...

1976 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible, finished in its original shade of bright red the exterior of this car is very nice, there are no dents the paint has excellent shine and all trim is present and in very good condition, the exterior stainless and chrome is nice. The white top fits nice and is not ripped or torn, it also operates fast and smooth.

This car still retains all of its original factory stickers such as emissions, jack instructions etc. The white leather interior is very nice soft to the touch on the front seats with a little dryness to the rear on the bottoms; door panels are free from cracks along with the dashboard door panels are leather. The wood is in fine shape and the carpets are not torn and still are very bright this includes door panels. The car has seat belts front and rear. The car is loaded with all factory Cadillac options power windows, seat, top, trunk, tilt wheel, AC, . Jack and spare are in the trunk. Also the original Fiberglass parade boot.
The car has 84,000 miles it Miles are original car had 66,000 in 96 has been taken care of it had a recent service with all fluids, the tires are excellent, brake and suspension all checked and serviced the car drives wonderful. There is no rust and the car has never sustained any accidents, title is clear and free from any liens.

https://www.cadillacforum.com/upfile...2D00B7276A.jpg

[IMG]local://upfiles/2893/F69D1FE36AA045AEAE674D2D00B7276A.jpg[/IMG]

Sonny1976 01-17-2009 05:14 PM

Here You go Guys These Are The Only Pictures I Have Of The Car.. Its Been Garaged Kept Since The Past 6 Years

Stealth 01-18-2009 10:35 AM

RE: 1976 Eldorado Convertible 50k Miles

ORIGINAL: cadillacdave

I had a nice 76 fuellie ,I sold it about 3 years ago!!mine was red w/red interior ,I loved the 501 fuellie , I have a 350 fuellie in my 79 biarritz , anyway onto worth ,you can research what other cars are selling for ,I.E: hemmings ,collector trader books etc.,bottom line is luck ,you need the guy who likes THAT car and has the MONEY to buy!!they are worth the most oversees,given the state of the economy!!your car sounds like its a clean one,should fetch from 12-20k but thats the kind of distance you can deal with between #'s

cadillacdave 01-18-2009 04:13 PM

RE: 1976 Eldorado Convertible 50k Miles

:D:DYou can check out my reply under eldorado section!!