Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something to buy from a vendor or a private owner?

73 Eldorado conv. Fiber Optic Monitor Housing

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2016, 06:49 PM
Default 73 Eldorado conv. Fiber Optic Monitor Housing

Hi Guys,
im new in the Forum but i wanted to ask u if anyone of u has a Fiber Optic Monitor Housing for the Rear Lamp of a 73 Eldorado conv.
As far as i know, the Housing of a 71/72 Eldorado conv. doesn't fit.
One attached pic shows the broken monitor and one pic shows the "imaginary" complete monitor.
I alreay found two monitors by local dealers but one dealer wanted 250$ + shipping + custom cost and the other one 300$ + sh + cc.
because i have the (broken) monitor i'm not willing to spend that much money for it... .
On the other hand i understand that these monitors are rare and that i can't get them for 10$. If u have one of these monitors and u can make a good offer, i'll think we'll have a deal.

Kind Regards

Toby:-)

Attached Thumbnails 73 Eldorado conv. Fiber Optic Monitor Housing-monitor_broken.jpg   73 Eldorado conv. Fiber Optic Monitor Housing-monitor-heile.jpg  
Old 06-04-2018, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Eldoradotoby
Hi Guys,
im new in the Forum but i wanted to ask u if anyone of u has a Fiber Optic Monitor Housing for the Rear Lamp of a 73 Eldorado conv.
As far as i know, the Housing of a 71/72 Eldorado conv. doesn't fit.
One attached pic shows the broken monitor and one pic shows the "imaginary" complete monitor.
I alreay found two monitors by local dealers but one dealer wanted 250$ + shipping + custom cost and the other one 300$ + sh + cc.
because i have the (broken) monitor i'm not willing to spend that much money for it... .
On the other hand i understand that these monitors are rare and that i can't get them for 10$. If u have one of these monitors and u can make a good offer, i'll think we'll have a deal.

Kind Regards

Toby:-)

hello can you send me a picture of what your talking about