Cadillac Forum - Enthusiast forums for Cadillac Owners

Cadillac Forum - Enthusiast forums for Cadillac Owners (https://www.cadillacforum.com/forum/)
-   Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds (https://www.cadillacforum.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-19/)
-   -   FS/FT 1965 CADILLAC COUPE DeVille - ALL BLACK and SINISTER - 73K MILES - AWSOME RIDE (https://www.cadillacforum.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-19/fs-ft-1965-cadillac-coupe-deville-all-black-sinister-73k-miles-awsome-ride-14622/)

97ramsst 03-14-2014 09:30 AM

FS/FT 1965 CADILLAC COUPE DeVille - ALL BLACK and SINISTER - 73K MILES - AWSOME RIDE

20 Attachment(s)
1965 Cadillac Coupe DeVille
Attachment 1447

We are selling our show quality 1965 Cadillac Coupe DeVille with just 73K original miles. I am the 3rd owner of this car...it has spent its entire life garaged and pampered. Its completely numbers matching and all original with the exception of a few very tasteful mods that are easily reversible if so desired. The car looks sinister and turns heads everywhere it goes...and it rides like a Cadillac!

The car has had one repaint and looks amazing! The car was painted in the late 90s or early 2000s but still looks amazing...it was a VERY high quality paint job. The glass is all original in the car and has just recently been tinted (it can be removed very easily if desired...but the tint looks great on the black car!) The wheels are brand new 20x8 Boss 338s in gloss black...they fit the car perfectly and look great on it...but if you don't like them I do have a set of new chrome 15in Torque Thrust style wheels with white wall tires you can have instead of the 20s if that's more your style.

The interior is all original and in GREAT shape. The power seats are in great shape...the dash is perfect, the headlinger is in great shape, and it still has the original factory floor mats in it! All the power options work (even the original power antenna!) The only modifications to the interior is an aftermarket Custom Sound AM/FM radio that was made to fit the factory radio location...it also has a IPOD in put for playing MP3s. The factory radio is still with the car and is included with the sale.

The engine is the original numbers matching 429 that is factory rated at 340hp. It has the original numbers matching carb on it still as well. I have recently given the car a full tune up including new plugs, wires, and distributer cap. The car runs and drives great with no issues of any kind...I would drive this car anywhere!

If your looking at this add and have read this far you know how popular and collectible this style Cadillac is getting...and this one will not disappoint! This car has a character and a look that's just amazing...I hate to sell it and know I will never find another one like it. This car is a collectors dream and has been treated like one its whole life. It comes with its original Window Sticker, Bill of Sale, and a copy of the original title from 1965. You will not find a nicer 65 Coupe DeVille anywhere at any price!

$17500 CASH OBO

Call or Text me at 229-894-0165 if interested.
I am located in Athens, AL (just outside of Huntsville.)

We are open to trades but BE REALISTIC....I could list things we are interested in but I dont know what you have. It has to be something as cool and nice as this car. I am not interested in boats, race cars, campers or motorcycles.

I can trade up or down with cash going either way!
OVER 200 ADDITIONAL PICS CAN BE SEEN HERE:
65cadilliac Photos by 1997ramsst | Photobucket

Attachment 1448

Attachment 1449

Attachment 1450

Attachment 1451

Attachment 1452

Attachment 1453

Attachment 1454

Attachment 1455

Attachment 1456

Attachment 1457